Chapter 16: Memories

"J-Jimin" Jihyun said in shock and panic
"Jihyun, listen to me, go to Aunt Jina, she's our only aunt, she doesn't like you that much so please... Please tell her your name is Park Jimin" Jimin said and Jihyun hesitantly nodded

"I can't go with my arm like this... Please go GO!!!"

Jihyun nervously helped Jimin sit on the wheelchair "Please let me help you J-Jimin please Jimin I can't I just" Jihyun sobbed

"Oh it's the Parks! We're gonna get rich! No one survived so"

"Fuck get out of here Ji-.... Jimin get out" Jimin said and pushed Jihyun with most strength he has

Jihyun ran as fast as he could, turning back he saw men walking towards Jimin. He ran and ran, he didn't even thought of taking a taxi.

He arrived and the door opened "Oh my gosh, Jimin?" The girl, his aunt, opened the door to see a panting Jihyun, with blood dripping from his forehead

"Y-Yes auntie... I'm Park Jimin-"
He fainted

Jimin knew Jihyun would get beaten up if he said the truth, their uncle and auntie weren't fond of his twin brother.

He often heard them whispering behind his back calling him "a failed attempt of a copy" "useless, waste of space" he couldn't let his brother know.

Jin and Jungkook has been the twins' friends.

Jimin was trapped by the guys who did the car crash but ended up in jail.

Jimin suffered from Multiple Personality Disorder because of the guys, and the car crash, he was traumatized, he only acted tough for his twin but he was still a kid.

The guys didn't get the money because the money was given to the aunt and uncle, they thought Jimin was an only child so they spent days, physically and sexually abusing him.

But police eventually found out, breaking Jimin free, but he rejected the orphan offer.

Turns out, Jin and Jungkook helped him, Jungkook was really angry that Jimin was willing to give out his identity like that, he was too selfless, Jungkook really just had a crush but won't admit that.

"Jin, Jungkook, please help Jihyun out, he must be in a hospital, introduce yourselves as his childhood friends, knowing my aunt and uncle, they won't even say anything about Jihyun"

"I'll try my best Jimin... "

"Why?! Why did have to go through all that?!"

"Just-- oh how cute! Who are you two?"

"Chimmy?"

"Yes hyung! Jiminie doesn't pay attention to me that much... Or he does but.. "

"Chimmy it's okay"

"Hands off"

"Christian?"

"Ding ding, got it right brats"

Behind the Jungkook Incident

"I can't stop him... I'm sorry Jungkook"

"Please, it's alright Jimin hyung..."

"It's Jihyun. Call me Jihyun."

"Why? Until now.. He can't defend himself... You went through all this, he's just a weakling I-"

"Shut up brat, you know full well Chimmy is Jihyun"

"You don't have to kill me twice"

--

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Jisung! And you?"

"Christian or whatever"

"Why are you--"

Jisung was shocked to see him kill more people. His sister was killed too, he fell on his knees.

"Come with me"

"W-Won't you kill me too?"

"Shut up and come with me if you want to stay breathing"

Jisung immediately stood up and since then joined them, knowing more of Jimin. Everyone was suspicious of him but he earned their trust by being their messenger secretly.

--

WE WERE FORCED BY THE SAME VICTIM
REVENGE

Jimin is the victim
Christian is seeking revenge
The world wronged the two, Christian only wanted to defend Jimin but ended up as a psychopath
Chimmy was the middle boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this covered everything. This chapter was written on November 24, 2019.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy!

Good Bye

-Yoozy