Chapter 12

Yoongi's POV

"Hey! Sorry we were late" Namjoon greeted with Jin. "Oh no prob, we just piled up the snacks and you guys can help find a good movie to watch" Taehyung said with a box-like smile, as always.

"Wait you haven't picked a movie?" Jin said and rushed towards the kitchen. "Jin hyung! Wha- Wait what are you doing with that can of corn?" I heard Jimin said and soon Jin was beside me.

What will this guy do now..

"How about Horror?" Namjoon suggested and Hoseok turned white "What? No! Definitely no!" Hoseok said and hid behind Namjoon. I just chuckled at their silliness and kept scrolling "Frozen 2 or Maleficent 2 sounds good" Jimin cheered and kept looking at the questionable can of corn Jin was holding.

"The Lion King Live Action? Ooh how about Toy Story 4?" Taehyung said "You're just scrolling through popular movies on the net huh" Jin said and Taehyung threw his phone to the sofa. "Noooo definitely not" Taehyung said and chuckled to himself.

"Miss Peregrine?" Namjoon suggested and almost all of us looked at him. "I mean, why not right? Oh come on don't look at me like I suggested Fifty Shades Of Grey or something" Namjoon said and raised his hands up in defense as if he was surrendering.

"If you say so" I said and picked Miss Peregrine before sitting on the couch. Namjoon and Jin sat next to me while Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin sat on the floor with their own pillows. "So I noticed we only got potato chips and stuff as snacks, as well as an upcoming pizza delivery I thought of a substitute for popcorn" Jin said.

Oh I get it now..

He took out a lighter from his pocket and placed fire below the can "This idiot" I muttered and took the can from him "I'm older than you respect your hyung! Don't think I didn't hear ya" Jin pouted "Jinnie dear, it's not that easy to make popcorn" Namjoon patted Jin's back.

"But ya'll get it right? Popcorn cause I'm gonna make the corn pop" He said and laughed that windshield wiper laugh, pretty weird but you can get used to it easily.

And don't pretend like you don't hear it.

"Hoseok can just buy it outside" I said and placed the canned corn back in the kitchen. "Why me?" Hoseok pouted "Cause I'm older than you, Taehyung is the owner of this house, Jimin is.... Jimin and you're the youngest if you don't count the two of them" I said and shrugged the others just snickered while Hoseok looked at me with disbelief.

"Go now shoo" Jin said while giggling. "Mm fine" Hoseok said and left. The doorbell rung "I'll get it!" Jimin said and ran towards the door. 

Jimin's POV

"Oh Wooyoung? San?" I said looking at my fellow dance instructors who was the two at the door. "Jiminie hyung!" San greeted and hugged me. "Hi hyung" Wooyoung greeted me and bowed, aish this formal kid.

"What are you doing here at Taehyung's house?" I asked "He always visits the dance academy, he's from that performing arts school right?" Wooyoung said. "Taehyung? But he's not a student anymore.. " I said "Really? He wears the uniform though.. " San said.

"Jimin who's at the door?" Taehyung asked from inside "Wooyoung and San, that power couple from the dance academy" I said and gestured for them to get inside."You two!" Yoongi suddenly stood up.

"I'm sorry I don't recognize you" Wooyoung said "You two work at Destiny, am I wrong?" He said and San nodded "Ooh you have visited us? Was it when Natalie visited?" San said and Yoongi nodded. Natalie?

"Come to think of it, I actually thought the two of you were having a date" Wooyoung giggled, Yoongi looked at me in worry, why? I actually thought he was gay... Guess I was having false hopes..

"No no, it was the first time I met her there" Yoongi said and walked towards me, Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "Besides, I'm gay" Yoongi said and put his arm around me, I hid my face on his shoulder for them not to see my blush. Ughhh so embarrassing... Yet so cute

Yoongi's POV

I felt so bad looking at Taehyung who had tears threatening to fall from his eyes. He nodded and smiled, a sad smile, Hoseok patted his shoulder who just arrived a few minutes earlier, holding the popcorn.

"Ohhhh what's going on with you two~?" Jin started the teasing. "N-Nothing" Jimin said and still hid his face, cute.

"Anyways, why did you drop by?" Taehyung asked, pretending to yawn so it won't be obvious why he has tears on his eyes. I'm so sorry Taehyung... I didn't think I would fall this hard... I wanted to let go of him for you but my feelings was stronger than me.

"You just left a little something" San said and gave him a camera, now that I think about it, I heard he has a hobby of taking pictures. "Oh, you didn't look at the pictures did you?" Taehyung pouted "Maybe a little bit.." Wooyoung smiled sheepishly.

"And you're my best friend Yeonjun's brother right?" Wooyoung added "Yeah, half-brothers, same father" Taehyung said, oh, he didn't tell this to us. "He's Choi but you're Kim..." Wooyoung said "He took his mother's last name, sometimes he lives with us but he doesn't go too often" Taehyung said.

"It's okay, I'm not that close with him anyway" Taehyung said and smiled.

Half-brothers...wait the wheelchair in Jimin's house... Could he have had a stepbrother, a half-brother or simply his brother and that could be C?

I mean, everything C is revolves around Jimin. C had the power to kill Jimin that day, but he only left him with wounds and bruises. In his house too, the note on the window, waiting to be discovered for the mysteries to finally unravel.

"Namjoon, did you brought your laptop?" I asked suddenly and he nodded. I borrowed his laptop, set it up, took the flashdrive from my pocket and plugged it in.

As if movie night was cancelled, Taehyung simply had a slideshow of the simple yet aesthetic things he took pictures of, including pictures of the sky during sunrise and sunset. There were selcas of him sometimes and occasionally Jimin ones.

They would ask why but Taehyung just kept using the best friend excuse. I looked at the laptop and decided to put all of my attention on the case. No matter what, whenever, wherever, I have to at least try solving this case.

No not try, I will solve this case.

There were baby pictures of Jungkook, a few files, documents and a video.

I clicked on the video first.

"Jimin!"
"No shut up Jungkook"
"You're not Jimin aren't you?"
"Why should I tell you?"
"Christian, just let him go"
"You're not the boss of me"
"Christian, I beg of you"
"Jungkook, quit it, or you want to be my first one?"
"F-First one?"
"HAHAHAHAHAH"

Just like that the video ended. Was this what happened before Jungkook was killed? Who was Christian? Why was Jungkook calling Christian, Jimin at first?

This gives me more questions but I can feel like I was a few more steps closer to solving this.

Just a few more.

----------------------------------------------------------

:)

I'm so sleepyyyy
Please read :((
😂
Ya'll decide if you want to read it just know this book is still waiting for you :')

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy! Good Bye

-Yoozy