Chapter 17: End

Jihyun's POV

I woke up yet again in a white room. I remembered everything now... Taehyung and Hoseok hyung apologized for not telling me that they were two of the people Christian were controlling.

I told them it was alright and now we were on our way to the police station, with Yoongi. We helped him carry the tapes, the files, even the box to report with evidence.

The first two who greeted us were two unknown males.

"Hi I'm Seungmin and this is Felix" one of the males introduced themselves. One male walked towards us, Yoongi introduced as Jisung.

"These two are my friends, they helped me deliver these tapes too. They didn't want to get involved but Minho was panicking and couldn't do anything about it so he gave money to them to help me" Jisung giggled

"Minho is a busy man and we're good friends" Felix said with his unexpectedly deep voice. "Ohh that's why you were talking about that in that one street" Yoongi said and they nodded.

"Welp let's get that case close" Hoseok hyung said and went inside. Yoongi wrote the report and gave everything, the doors opened and Jimin, with the help of Chanyeol hyung stepped in.

"H-Hi Jimin..." I said and he smiled, gesturing me to give him a hug. I hugged him and he hugged me back. He was crying, and I tried to soothe him. He was about to bring himself in I stopped him.

"Where are you going?!"

"What do you mean?"

The cops were looking at us who were making a scene. He didn't deserve this, he was dragged into this mess by that accident...

"Stop what you are doing!"

"I deserve this! Leave Me!"

He said and I pulled his wheelchair so he wouldn't move. "Why? I wanted to cleanse Christian's sins" He said and I ruffled his hair. "A sin is a sin, but it's not yours"

"But it's my body! It may not be me but my body still did the crime" He said and I pressed my lips. "Tell you what, you can be in jail for a month and you're free" A cop said and Jimin looked at him in disbelief.

"A month? That's it?" He asked and I shush him "That's enough officer, thank you so much" He smiled a small smile and they didn't even bother to bring him to court. They made him wear orange and they put him in jail.

"Your dad must be so proud" Taehyung said to Yoongi hyung and Yoongi hyung nodded. "He started to investigate on the case and I finished it, that has been my goal all this time" He said and I walked towards him, hugging him.

Today was a rollercoaster...
Everything is finally over.

--

Third Person's POV

*After a month*

"WHY? WHY AM I AFRAID~"

Jongho, along with Wooyoung sang on the small stage in front of the cafe. A lot of people started going here and the cafe was famous. Jimin was set free and they celebrated it in the cafe.

Jihyun and Jimin were closer than ever and the eight workers of Destiny Cafe celebrated with them. Jimin and Jungkook were in a relationship, even though it's between a ghost and a human. Taehyung and Hoseok were together, NamJin are married while Yoongi and Jihyun were engaged.

Everyone was finally happy.

Good Bye

Good Bye to the painful memories of the past
Good Bye to the personalities
Good Bye to the pitiful souls taken

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyy it's the enddd

It's been a year ah I'm happy to end this :')

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day/night! Stay Awesome and Happy!
Good Bye

-Yoozy