11 : BLUSH

"YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE,
BEND, AND BREAK"

Yoongi walks through the crowded halls, he grips on his books tighter, and he almost jumps in joy when he reaches his locker.

He puts some books on his locker before locking it. "Uh, why do I have to study? It's not like I need it in heaven." He squeezes the books in, "God will be like, who made Math? And I would be answering Albert Einstein." Yoongi snorts at his remarks. He sighs in satisfaction once he finished, closing the red metal shut.

"Holy―" he gasps when he sees Jisoo beside him. "Fuck, where did you came from?" Yoongi heaves his chest, up and down.

Jisoo frowns, "Sorry did I startle you?" Yoongi shakes his head, "No, but just a little bit" he blushes. She giggles, "I can see that because you were talking about heaven and Albert Einstein."

Yoongi laughs, "Yes sorry. I was frustrated, I hate school." Jisoo hums. "I agree," she pauses.

"Well then, Min Yoongi, right?" He nods his head, "Kim Jisoo?"

She smiles, "I never got the chance to bring this back to you. I was too shy to give it to you the last time we ate on the cafeteria." Jisoo opens her palms, revealing his pen.

Yoongi laughs, "Wow, you're seriously going to return that?" She pouts, "Yah! I have to! I'm not that kind of person who takes things and never returns it."

Jisoo grabs his soft hands as Yoongi's cheeks are painted in red. She slowly opens his palm putting the pen on it. "There," Jisoo smiles.

They stare at each other with nothing in mind. just their heart beating.

Jisoo is still holding his hand and when she notices it, she quickly retracts her hand back to her side.

"Uh yes, see you later, Yoongi."

"See you later, Jisoo."

As they both parted ways, they can't seem to hide their smiles.

-

Jennie's eyes bolted open. With no emotions at all. She stares at the ceiling, she can't move. Everything about her seems dull and dreadful.

She turns around to look at her alarm clock and it shows, 11:45am. Jennie heaves a sigh. She's late. But right now she doesn't mind to sulk around first, rather than study words that will never pass through her mind.

Her eyebrows furrow when she sees a peach on her table, she sits up, and grabs it.

Then it hits her.

"Stay," Yoongi nods his head. After that, he tried his best just to make Jennie happy, without even knowing that him being so close to her is enough.

After some time, Jennie managed to fall asleep on his arms. Yoongi can't help but to say that she's very adorable. He carries her into his arms, carrying her to her own bedroom before softly placing her on the sheets. Leaving a note and a peach on her table.

"God!" Jennie gasps. She's a blushing mess, literally. Jennie hugs the peach, then smiles a little. She sees the letter, her brows furrow.

"T-This is from my notebook―" she reads the letter. Her once small smile is replaced by a bigger one.