09 : SANCTUARY

"I'D GIVE YOU SOMETHING
SO REAL"

Taehyung decided to take Jennie's notebook back. His hands fidget on the pink surface of the notebook. He looks at the door whilst biting his lips.

Right in front of him is the door where Jennie lives. He found the address on one of the pages, not that he's reading some notes or anything.

"Should I say sorry?" He stomps his foot, walking back and forth. "No, it's mostly her fault," Taehyung ruffles his hair out of annoyance.

"Okay Tae, we have to practice!" He whispers to himself. Taehyung clears his throat, smiling. "Hi! My name's V―" Taehyung groans, "Too obvious."

Once again, he smiles and extends his hand on the door. "Hello milady, I see that you dropped your little secret at the tree. Remember me?" He imitates a manly voice. Taehyung mocks a girly voice this time, "Oh my! You are too kind sir, are you V? Ooh you look nice." He winks at the door.

The boy sighs and straightens his posture, "This is why they call me a geek." Taehyung was about to knock when he smells a tinge of tobacco.

Fuck cigarettes.

Taehyung hates cigarettes. He quickly turns around and he sees Jennie,

Smoking.

He begins to panic as he finds a hiding spot. He finally spots a bush and he quickly dives in to it.

Taehyung follows her through the use of his eyes. The male can see how her face is painted with tears, her glasses are fogging up but she didn't seem to care, and her lips kissing the bitter taste of the cigarette.

His brows furrow as he wonders.

Why are you crying, Jendeuk?

Jennie can't (and will never) believe it. Never in her seventeen years of existence will she smoke.

But here she is, smoking her lungs out. She doesn't know why but, somehow this kind of bad habit calms her down.

Jennie drops the cigarette stepping on it. She arrives on her house, her heart beating fast.

This home she once knew is nothing but a memory of her mom now.

Everytime she's going back here all she can feel is her heart rejoicing. But now, she feels numb,

Alone, and,

Empty.

She takes a step forward. Her mom's garden welcomes her, Jennie clenches her hands into fists to prevent herself from crying.

Another step and she's almost there.

She looks down as a single dew drop falls on the grass.

She's crying.

Jennie falls down, her knees collapsing. she can feel her whole world falling apart.

Now she's alone. With nothing. With no one.

Taehyung hears her loud sobs. Her wails. He wants to help her, to comfort her, and he...

He just want to hold her.

Tight.

Jennie touches her chest then punches it. "Eomma, if you can hear me right now..." she sobs, "I-It hurts" another punch.

"It hurts so bad."

With every punch, no matter how much it physically hurts her. Nothing could ever compare on how she's mentally hurting right now.

Taehyung's eyes soften. Just when he's about to stand up somebody calls for Jennie's name.

"Nini!"

Jennie gapes, her heart mending. She turns around and she sees the man, the man she longed for.

Yoongi.

Yoongi quickly runs to her, "I heard what happened" he sweeps her up into his arms, letting her cry. Jennie slowly wraps her arms around him, cursing and wailing her hearts out.

She's so glad Yoongi is here for her.

Yoongi whispers sweet nothings to her, in order to comfort her.

Whilst Taehyung stares from afar as he finds himself smiling, because Jennie finally has a company.

But why?

Why does his heart hurt so good?

author's :
Short chapter yet meaningful

lol no : p

don't forget to vote and comment!

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CHAP?

THIS CHAP MAKES ME CRY CAUSE SKSAKZNZI