28 : INSANE

"TODAY MIGHT BE THE DAY I GO INSANE"

Jennie smiles in satisfaction as she finishes the last part of Mrs. So's punishment for her which is to write (not just an essay) a whole research about Angina. Jennie was a little late at the submission because Mrs. So was quite busy when the head of the school is at the university.

But yesterday (before Jisoo and her's fight) Mrs. So approached her and told her that she should submit the research today.

Jennie didn't take the research as a punishment tho. In fact, she enjoyed learning about the difference about it and its facts. Angina is a disease wherein the carrier of the it suffers from a severe pain in the chest. The pain spreads from its source to the shoulders, neck, and arms due to the inadequate blood supply to the heart.

It can also lead to CAD or Coronary Artery Disease when the person didn't take any maintenance or lets his/her emotions take over his/her body.

It may also lead to death.

Jennie shudders. The thought of death and heart attacks remind her of her diseased mother. Jennie sighs, "Life. So easy to get and very short." Jennie puffs her cheeks and places the papers in her folder then grabs her bag.

She walks out of her house. The atmosphere of the cold mornings in September are really soothing. Jennie also likes cold weathers.

The female looks at her side to find her pink bike laying on the grass. "I'm not in the mood to ride you today, Pinkie." Jennie pouts, "I'd like to walk today."

With that being said, Jennie fixes her uniform and her pink fluffy jacket and proceeds on walking.

-

Yoongi walks down the stairs of his house and is greeted by Yuna whose arms are crossed. "Hyung! Eomma said that you should stop by at the flower shop later, Eomma wants some daffodils." Yuna pops her bubblegum in front of her brother.

Yoongi gives her a bored stare, "Yuna, I told you to call me Oppa and not Hyung. Because you're a girl―" Yuna groans walking pass Yoongi. The younger female doesn't want to hear her brother's consents about her being a girl. Yoongi sighs in disappointment, he makes his way to the door, opening it. "Bye my ungrateful and disrespectful, lesbian sis!"

Yoongi quickly closes the door before Yuna could ever hit him. He remembers when Yoongi teases Yuna about her girl crush in school and the little brat literally threw the pillow, the notebooks, the pencils, heck even almost the TV at him.

Good thing he has their mom by their side that time. Yoongi shakes his head, letting his thoughts wither.

Yoongi looks at the skies and he can tell that it's going to be sunny all day. The sun is beaming brightly, he sighs. "Why do I need to do this everyday?" He pouts, questioning his life decisions.

Yoongi grabs his bike and rides it. "Another day, another hell."

-

"Yes, Mr. Young i'm fine." Taehyung looks at himself in the mirror. He's wearing his uniform with a black comfy jacket to keep him warm because of the September weather. The boy is currently talking to Mr. Young on his cellphone.