Chapter 5: Learning to be a mermaid

The girls arrive in a land where there are mermaids, imagining themselves in a place where they are. "That's the place I'll call it land of mermaids." said Moira as she goes to a rock. "Just look at those who are looking at you."

Sally starts to look at some mermaids greeting as they wave their hands, as her vision becomes better thanks to her mermaid form. She was awestruck as she sees some fishes swimming in the water, some dolphins jumping out from it to form a rainbow. "Wow." she said. "How the heck I need to act like a mermaid?"

The girls took Sally where she observes them swimming up and down before breathing. She starts to do the same as he comes out from the water breathing, much to Moira's wonder. Then, the girls imagine themselves as they see a man being drowned underwater. The Elemermaids swims down to save him as they bring him to the land. Sally makes the same thing as he grabs another man who was also drowned. "Mermaids are associated with perilous events like: floods, drownings, storms and shipwrecks. They fall in love with humans and they are sometimes equated with the dangerous creatures: Sirens. They lure sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices. You got to be careful, they look dangerous." Moira explained.

"Whoa..." Sally became more awestruck.

As the scene changes back to reality, Hannah uses all the water of the lake, changing them into a mountain as she jumps back into the water. Ophelia sighed as she crossed her arms. "I think you girls are really elemental. I gotta go focusing on my mission while you girls stay in the lake."

"Ophelia, join the fun!" said Darby.

"Darby, not now. I need to find Cam...No, I mean, find someone else." Ophelia refused as she attempts to leave.

"Come on, Ophelia!" said Hannah.

"Get in the water!" said Sally.

Ophelia sighed deeply as she speaks with a smile in her face. "OK, I will." she said as she removes her skirt. Later, Ophelia is wearing a blue swimsuit as she runs towards the quay before jumping into the water, which turns her into a mermaid. She is wearing a blue tank top with a matching fish tail. "Oh my goodness."

"Atta girl!" said Moira.

"She looks good, Han-Sama!" said Summer.

"I look good, but, I feel like a fish."

The girls laughed as they start to have fun in the lake. Camryn is watching them with a menacing look as she goes back to the land. Back to her hideout, she creates some drawings which evolves a girl turning into a mermaid. She staples them with a stapler as she flips the pages, animating the drawings. "The girls are mermaids! But, I gotta use my dark magic first." She said as she goes to a restroom where she sees her reflection. "You belong to Camryn!" She shoots her dark magic into her reflection, brainwashing her. "Yes! Good!" She proudly exclaimed. Camryn jumps through the window of her hideout as she goes to find a victim to brainwash.

Later that night, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby, Sally and Ophelia are back to their human form after having fun all day in Waterton Lake. They are on their way home after teaching the latter to act like a mermaid. When they arrive at the Rain residence, Moira realizes that her mother has prepared the dinner when she were in the lake. Loretta shows up as she sees Sally and Ophelia.

"Moira-San, Big sis! You brought Sally and Ophelia to our house!" she exclaimed excitedly as she hugs the girls.

"Ophelia, who is that little girl?"

"Her name is Loretta."

"Moira? Is that you, daughter?" said Peter, who is combing his hair as he finishes before going downstairs and sees Sally and Ophelia. Anne enters in the living room as she also sees them.

"Mom, dad, I want you to meet Sally and Ophelia. They are the new students." Moira introduced her parents to her friends.

"Hi, Mr. Rain and Mrs. Rain." Sally shyly greeted.

"Hello, Sally. and Hello, Ophelia." said Anne as she shakes the two girls' hands. "You girls attended Marguerite Perey High, don't you?"

"Yes, we are."

"We traveled from Boston to Waterton." said Ophelia.

"Mom! Have you seen my headphone?" Charlene appeared as she sees Sally.

"Hi, I'm Sally McNally. and this is my friend Ophelia." Sally greeted.

Charlene giggled as she goes to sit with her parents to dinner. "Moira, Loretta, they are not around here."

"Come on, Charley! They're Moira's classmates from school." Loretta chided her.

"Loretta, are you sure those girls look normal?"

"They are."

"With Sally and Ophelia, what else could go wrong?"

Meanwhile, Camryn goes to the Collins' residence, where she quietly climbs over the fence before crawling towards the window. She opens it as she pulls out her flashlight, looks around and goes inside. "They'll never know why I am doing here." Camryn whispered as she goes upstairs as she accidentally pulls the Collins family portrait from the wall. She looked behind as she wondered that somebody will get her before putting the portrait back to the wall as she resumes her phase. Mindy is sleeping in her bed with Lania, they are sleeping undisturbed as Camryn goes to the bedroom. She walks quietly as she prepares to rub her hands, her Dark magic comes out from her hands as Camryn begins to shoot it at Mindy. Lania tries to go back to sleep due to the noise as the magic in her cousin becomes powerful as she yells: "You Belong to Camryn!!!!" She said as the dark magic is put around Mindy's body as she opens her eyes, looking more evil. Her eyes are now black thanks to the magic, since Lania didn't stop Camryn from coming to the residence. The thief looks at the magical necklace as she speaks to it.

"My magic worked, Necklace. There's one question I never said before: Who's gonna stop me?" she asked.