Chapter 6: Mindy is Brainwashed!

The next day, at Marguerite Perey High, Sally and Ophelia are in the classroom before the students showed up. Using it as a undercover room, she opens her laptop as she opens a strange website. "We're using this classroom as a perfect undercover room, but, we didn't capture Camryn yet. She is using strange magic to take over the world." she explained as Ophelia opens the url of the website which says: "www.pelphrey.com". After entering in the website, she becomes shocked to realize that Camryn created her own evil website.

"Gosh, did she logged in on MediaWiki?" Sally asked.

"Yep, she did. She stole the necklace and created the dark magic! If we don't capture Camryn, It's hopeless!" Ophelia exclaimed as she sees Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby and the students going to the classroom, Mindy is not with them. The four girls walked next to the duo as they see the laptop. "Hi there, girls!" she greeted.

"Ophelia, what website is this?" Moira asked in curiosity.

"It's a website that has...games online!" Sally lied nervously.

"Yeah, we love to play games online all day!" Ophelia explained as she wonders where Mindy is. "Where's Mindy?"

"Somebody did anything with her." Summer explained.

"She returned to taunt us." said Darby.

"Mindy is our friend, she acted mean and she didn't believe in mermaids before." Hannah crossed her arms. "We don't want that anything happens with her."

As the girls are explaining, some stepping sounds are heard in the hall, the steps are actually Mindy's, who is now in Camryn's control. The students are shocked as they stared at her. When she arrives in the classroom, she is now brainwashed just like her mean self. The girls suspected her that she acted evil towards them.

Lania gasped as she goes to hug her. "Mindy! You came just in time to see us!" Mindy lifted her right leg as she lets her own cousin stumble on her leg, before falling flat on the floor.

"Hello, losers." said Mindy.

Moira remembers that she acted evil towards them and how she disliked her and her friends. She didn't want that something will happen to Mindy. In a flashback, she remembers the day that Mindy taunted them in the past.

"I met my friends in my childhood, Mindy." said Moira.

"Face it, Moira, Summer, Hannah and Darby." Mindy plucked their noses. "You are a quartet of losers!"

Then, to another flashback, where the girls has their powers for the first time. Mindy didn't believe at them as she scoffed.

"Earth, fire, water and Air?" Mindy chuckled as she appeared. "What are you? The four little mermaids?" she chuckled one more time as the word "four little mermaids" echoed in Moira's mind, her face has a look of horror as she remembers that Mindy called Loretta as Drain. Back to present, Moira and her friends are enraged at Mindy's behavior. "What's wrong with you, Mindy?!"

"Will you tell us?" Summer demanded.

Mindy chuckled as she puts her hands in her hips. "You will be destroyed. I'm Camryn's minion."

"My gosh!" Ophelia exclaimed as she tells Sally. "Camryn used her magic to control Mindy!"

"What is she going to do?" she asked as Mindy begins to shoot balls of black smoke at her before dodging it.

"Girls, you need to leave the school now!" said Milly.

"What about you, Milly?" Darby asked frantically. "You're gonna get brainwashed!"

In the top of the school, it turns out that Camryn is controlling Mindy and using her as her minion. "Keep shooting balls of smoke, Mindy. We are going to destroy the girls!"

"I'll be fine, you gotta go." Milly continued.

The girls, including Sally and Ophelia, leaves the classroom as Larissa attempts to follow them, only to get hit by a ball of black smoke, controlling her. After escaping from the chaos, the girls goes outside as they see Mindy attacking Roberta, Cheryl, Dave and Lania. Sally and Ophelia smiles nervously as the four girls loses their patience with them.

"What was that, You girls?" Moira explained angrily.

"Camryn is controlling your friends, that's why I saw the dark magic on her website." Ophelia admitted. "That's why you and your friends didn't notice this!"

The girls gasped as they realize that Ophelia is not a student that they thought. "You are a...a...spy!" Moira realized.

"Of course I am! I'm a spy! C.E.O. sent me to get the magical pearl necklace!"

"Yeah!"

"You lied to us!" Summer pointed her finger at Sally and Ophelia accusingly.

"Exactly!" said Hannah.

"I never met a group of girls who acted strange towards me!" Sally exclaimed.

"and I never met a nerdy girl who is strange and weird!" Moira yelled at her, offending her.

Sally, in the verge of tears, becomes sad after a argument with the four girls. The quartet walked away from them as the duo watches them going home after a lie.

Later, in the neighborhood, The girls split up when they get home. Moira goes to her house as Loretta attempts to convince her to play with her, but, she ignores her as she lies down on her bed before removing her beanie. Summer is at home drinking some juice to drow her sorrows as Christie watches her sadly. Hannah is lying on her bed, observing her goldfish as it stares sadly at her. Darby is throwing a baseball into the air while observing it. Everything has gone worse for the four girls and the duo since Ophelia and Sally lied to them by telling that there's a games website.

Meanwhile, Charlene is walking on the streets, thinking of herself. All of a sudden, she sees Camryn's hideout and sneaks inside, where she goes upstairs. "I wonder why no one finished cleaning that building." she talked to herself as she sees the apartment where Camryn were here. She sees the flip book placed on the table and grabs it. Charlene flips the pages as it turned out to be Camryn's evil plan. Shocked, she looks through the window and realizes that Camryn brainwashed the residents of Waterton with Dark magic. "Oh, dear!"