Chapter 2: Sally and Ophelia meet again

Five seconds later, Ophelia is dressed as a student. She grabs her backpack as she goes through the window, looking for Sally. She hides in a bookshelf where she sees some students reading books. Ophelia walked quietly without disturbing them as she reaches the door, where she sees Sally with one of her gadgets, a modified telescope. In the hall, Sally is ready to go back to the classroom, she breathes heavily as she hears someone in the girls' restroom.

"Psst! Hey! You!" Ophelia whispered.

"Is Annie Michaels making fun of me?" Sally thought as she goes to the restroom.

"Sally! Where are you going?" Disha asked her.

"I have to wash my hands!"

Sally nervously looked around as she imagines a girl behind her about to push her into the floor, only to get startled by Ophelia's presence. "Ophelia?" she said as she adjusted her glasses. "You came to the school to see me again! You're back!" Sally happily hugs her.

"I came to tell you something for you, Sally." Ophelia pulled out her laptop as she opens it. "A criminal stole a necklace from the deep sea. You want to know about her?"

"No, what are you gonna tell this time?"

"That!"

The young spy showed Sally a profile of Camryn Pelphrey, she was shocked that how she was or not. "This is Camryn Pelphrey, a former theatre actress and current thief. At the age of 12, she was interested in theatre and dreamed her whole life to become a theatre actress. As a 13 year old girl, Camryn's role was a mermaid in a adaptation of the book The Forbidden Sea for the play. She was loved and admired by her fans, who dreams to become a mermaid like every mermaid. 17 years later, at the age of 28, Camryn's fame faded away. She became rejected because she is too young to play as a mermaid for her role. Her life embittered and became a criminal at the age of 37, stealing everything for good. She claimed that she is no longer the same theatre actress and believed herself to be a mermaid. And actually, she got powers of evil. The Dark Magic. She is part thief, part mermaid." Ophelia finished Camryn's backstory as she puts her hand in Sally's shoulder. "She stole a magical item called the Magical Pearl Necklace from a jewelry in Pennsylvania, the necklace turns people into mermaids and mermen and she is going to a australian city called: Waterton."

"Ophelia, do you mean that Camryn is alive?" Sally asked. "What about my friends?"

Ophelia pulled out her catsuit from her backpack. "Don't worry about your friends, Sally. We're going to Waterton to stop Camryn and bring the necklace to authorities!"

One moment later, Ophelia and Sally are in the rooftop. The former is wearing the catsuit as the latter is feeling nervous, realizing that she will be in trouble for going to the roof of the school.

"Why are we up here? The principal will find out!" said Sally.

"He will never find out. Your parents will never know that you're gone." Ophelia calmed her down as she gets on her motorcycle.

Sally stared at the motorcycle in wonder. "Nice motorcycle."

"Thank you. Now, get on!"

"OK. Disha will be worried."

The two girls turned on the motorcycle as they speed towards the way that Ophelia came in first place. She sets the vehicle into rocket mode again as they speed towards the sky. Sally screamed as the motorcycle keeps speeding fast, on their way to Waterton. In the Waterton Beach, Camryn has made her way to Australia. "Ah, G'day, Waterton!" she grinned evilly as she puts the Magical necklace in her coat pocket. She walked towards the wall before jumping in the sidewalk. Camryn looked around as she sees a man staring at her, she punches him before walking away as the man is left, senseless.

Later that night, Moira is at home observing some photos of her childhood, her early day and everythng. She remembers the day that she met her mentor Atargatis after being turned into a mermaid. She and her friends loves being the mermaids with elemental powers. Moira sighs as she puts her pajamas, brushes her teeth as she sees a portrait of Dave.

"Dave, sweetheart, I remember since you came to see me as a mermaid. You were Mindy's boyfriend, were you?" she said as there's no response. "Right, Mindy became friendly. Did you met Charlene during the battle with Lantana?" Moira continued as she brushes her hair before going to bed. "I gotta go to bed. Tomorrow, It's going to be a day. Good night, Dave." she smiled as she turned off the lights before falling asleep in her bed.

In the following morning, after a delicious breakfast, Moira leaves home to go to school. Summer brushes her hair as she says goodbye to her parents. Hannah pours fish food in her fish bowl as the goldfish eats with delight. Ledyard and Clarena watched their daughter going to school. Darby puts her golden bracelets in her wrists before hugging her stepfather Mel, mother Tessa and even her stepsister Solandra. The four girls meet in Marguerite Perey High, they started punching playfully with each other as they go inside the school.

"Yesterday was great!" said Moira. "My mind was blown and Roberta was dressed as a mermaid!"

"Lania looked good in her mermaid outfit!" said Summer.

"That was a good one, girl!" said Darby.

Hannah giggled softly. "Cheryl was magnific in that mermaid outfit!"

The girls laughed and giggled as they get inside the school. Unbeknownst to them, Sally and Ophelia land at the rooftop of the school, in order to stop Camryn from taking over the world and get the necklace. "This is it. The City of Waterton, Australia."

"But, Ophelia, did you see the sign which says: 'Welcome to Waterton?' " Sally asked.

"No. Let's go down before someone will see us." Ophelia shot her grappling hook on the school flag pole. She carries Sally as they get pulled towards the pole before going down to the ground. "Marguerite Perey High. The australian high school." she said as she breaks through the school door by rolling in the floor. Ophelia kneeled as she stands up and gestures to Sally to follow her as well.