Chapter 3: Sally and Ophelia meet the Elemermaids

In the classroom, Moira, Summer, Hannah, Darby and their friends are in history class. They are studying history since their teacher instructed them to read about the literary theory. They started to read as Sally and Ophelia are looking for Camryn. Moira keeps reading the book while the two girls see the art room, much to their surprise.

"What kind of place is this? A art room?" Sally asked.

"This is where the students of Marguerite Perey High did some paintings." Ophelia explained as she puts her hands in her hips. "We cannot attend here, we're infiltrating here."

Back to the hall, The girls sneaks out from the classroom, wondering that somebody entered in the school. They looked around as they see Sally and Ophelia leaving the art room before looking at the four girls. They reacted in shock as the girls unleash their powers and starts to attack them, thinking they are enemies.

"Take that!" Summer shooted some fireballs at them.

"Take a bath, freaks!" Hannah yelled.

"Feel the air power!" Darby also yelled.

"No! Please, I'm not harming you guys!" Sally tried to stop them. "We're americans!"

Moira realizes that the two girls didn't came to invade the school, they came to say hello. She sees her friends attacking as she stops them. "Girls, stop!" she said as she walked next to them. "They aren't enemies."

"No? Then, who are they?"

"I'm Ophelia Smith. Agent of C.E.O." Ophelia introduced herself. "And this is my partner, Sally McNally."

"Hello, I'm Sally McNally." Sally introduced herself as she puts out the fire in her hair. "You girls remind me of these mean girls that bullied me." she said as Ophelia pulled out her phone. "Ophelia, what are you doing?"

"Those girls doesn't look normal." she said as she takes a photo of the girls, which reveals the profiles:

NAME: Moira Taylor Rain

AGE: 15

NATIONALITY: Australian

INTERESTS: Spending time with Dave, hanging out with her friends, having fun with Loretta, saving the world from danger.

HAIR: Blonde

NAME: Summer Teodora Wilson

AGE: 15

NATIONALITY: Australian

INTERESTS: Hanging out with her friends, saving the world from danger.

HAIR: Brown

NAME: Hannah Jeanette Weaver

AGE: 15

NATIONALITY: Australian

INTERESTS: Hanging out with her friends, saving the world from danger.

HAIR: Blue

NAME: Darby Stella Bloom-Lennox

AGE: 15

NATIONALITY: Australian

INTERESTS: Hanging out with her friends, saving the world from danger, playing sports.

HAIR: Black

After seeing the profiles, Ophelia found out that the girls are australian. "You girls got a elemental disease."

"Disease? No! We're a group of girls who became mermaids!" Moira didn't believe her. "We are the Elemermaids, elemental mermaids with elemental powers like earth, water, fire and air!" she continued as she introduces herself. "I'm Moira Taylor Rain, the leader of the elemermaids and the mermaid of earth, the perky girl."

"I'm Summer Teodora Wilson!" Summer introduced herself as she throws a fireball through the window. "The mermaid of fire and the Spontaneous and the clumsy one."

"Hannah Jeanette Weaver, mermaid of water and the outgoing one!" Hannah introduced herself as she flips her hair.

"and I'm Darby Stella Bloom, or Lennox, mermaid of air!" Darby pulled out a basketball and tosses it into the air as she spins the basketball on a finger. "and the sporty one."

"Nice to meet you, girls." Sally adjusted her glasses as she attempts to leave before Mindy opened the door. She chuckles nervously as she sees her.

"Moira? Girls?" she said as she leaves the classroom. "I thought you went back to class!"

"Mindy, we need to talk." Moira dragged Mindy as they walked in the hall. "Sally and Ophelia are here, in our school."

"What do you mean?"

"They are here in our school."

Moira walked next to Sally and Ophelia as she introduces Mindy to them. "This is Mindy Collins, our classmate."

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Nice to meet you two."

"My friend Sally and I need to find Camryn Pelphrey." Ophelia grabbed Sally by the wrist as they walked away from them. "They are not mean at all, they are nice and powerful."

"Where we gonna find her?"

"I guess she went to a alley." Ophelia pulled out her phone and opens a map, which reveals that Camryn is on a alley. "Let's go, Sally."

At night, Sally and Ophelia are in the top of the buildings of Waterton, still intent to find Camryn. They walked quietly as they see other buildings. The duo arrives in an alley, where they see a abandoned building. They get inside as they realize that they cannot go upstairs.

"What are we going to do now?" Sally asked.

"Sally! The air ducts!" Ophelia pointed to some air ducts.

Later, The girls enters in the air duct without being seen by somebody. They crawled quietly without making noise, they looked every floor until they find one of these floors, which serves as Camryn's hideout. The hideout looks like a abandoned apartment. Camryn is combing her hair, talking to her reflection.

"I can tell ya, Mrs. Reflection me. That was so bad because those losers didn't want me anymore. I was the best, I was awesome! And now, I'm nothing." she explained, without noticing that Sally and Ophelia are in the ducts. She walked next to a model of the city of Waterton as she speaks. "There is no autograph for me. Those freaking aussies are like "G'day!" or "G'morning!" Camryn continued as she grabs the Magical Necklace. "and you, darling Necklace, together we'll take over the world and the sea!"

"Is the Necklace still-"

"Shush! She is gonna hear you!" Ophelia shushed Sally.

"Huh? Who's there?" Camryn asked as she grabs a frying pan, intending to attack someone. She opens the door only to reveal there's no one inside. "I thought I saw someone in my hideout." she said to herself as she goes to a room, where she is preparing the dark magic. "This dark magic will make me powerful enough to defeat anyone who get in my way." Camryn laughs sinisterly, much to Sally and Ophelia's shock.

At home, Moira is explaining to Charlene, Pippa, Max and Loretta about the new classmates that she saw in class.

"Girls, I saw two students who came from Boston." she said. "The one is nerdy and the other is orange-haired!"

"What are their names?" Max asked her.

"Sally McNally and Ophelia Smith. They came in my school today."

"Oh, I'm so crazy to meet them, Mo-Mo!" Loretta exclaimed excitedly.

"When are they going to show up?" Pippa asked.

"On Marguerite Perey High, Pippa. After class, I'm gonna teach her to be a mermaid." Moira told her.

"A ordinary, normal mermaid?" Charlene asked.

"Of course, Charlene. A ordinary, normal mermaid. Not a elemental one."