The: Lore & Realism ☉

Finally, Rakshasa had made his way back. He seemed dirty, tired...... Wet.
Yet, despite all of these unfortunate problems, he still found his way home. More-so what he called home.

Upon entering through the front door, he inhaled greatly, just to release it. Soon, he would look to the early morning sky, a wide smile showing itself. Whether it be fake or genuine, the fact was that he didn't want to express his torment.

Just as the male made an attempt to open the door, it swung open with a familiar figure standing in the door frame.
"Where'd you go?" Ronnie asked "It's pretty late... Or well, early... Nevermind, you wouldn't understand."

The female was leaning against the frame, her arms crossed with her body blocking the entrance. "I was loo-" "You could've waited a bit. If you got lost out there, how would I get to pay you back?" Ronnie replied to the male's words.

"R-Right... Your right." Rakshasa's smile had gotten ten times bigger, his bright red eyes somewhat sparkling. "Alright, now that this is done with... Let's get inside. Incu wants to speak with you."

Knowing this, Rakshasa nodded and scurried in behind her. Now, the three of them had been sitting nicely around the dining table. Incu pushed the tips of his fingers together whilst clasping his his hands. However, his dead blue eyes were wide awake.

"I doubt you remember but... Do you know what Lore is?"

Rak froze in his seat, as if he was glued position. He felt as if he knew that word from somewhere but couldn't really say. I... Don't know." He said, holstering his hands in his lap. "Right~" Incubus nodded "Think of Lore as what defines the strong from the weak. The more people that know of you and your existence, the more lore you have. When those people gossip of your actions and what you can do, you gain special skills called Myth skills."

"Myth Skills, what are they?" Rakshasa asked, seemingly following along so far. "I'm guessing that depends on what they gossip about becomes reality. If they believe you spit fire, you'll then be able to spit fire." Ronnie spoke up, her orange eyes being the dullest and most serious in the room.

"Precisely!" Incu said "However these skills are represented by cards. You can simply summon them with a little bit of practice. Upon using them, a specific myth skill will be used. In essence, you could say that if your enemy has more myth cards, the variety they have may completely over power you." Incu leaned back in the dining chair with a sigh, seemingly ready for his last little comment.

"Now, they are spiritual cards, only the user can make contact with them. Everyone is able to view the myth cards, however with practice you can hide them like a deck of cards. Like myself.... Furthermore, the cards are graded in three different colors, blue, red and gold.

A Blue card can be used as much as you want, but will drain stamina

A Red card is used once per week

A Gold card is used once per month."

Rakshasa stopped to process all of the details as Ronnie was intently focused upon the conversation. "Your telling us this why?" She asked, Incu now focused deeply into her eyes.

"That's because it's important to know how strong your enemy is. I'd expect that to be obvious." Before Ronnie could reply, the demon continued. "Anyways, the humans have found a way to enroll in combat themselves... By using the remains of demons. Or, their essence..."

"What does that mean?" Rakshasa asked, his face plopping onto the table. "A demon's heart contains a demon's essence. The heart itself is a shiny gem that once gets implanted into an object, takes it over and powers it."

Rakshasa jumped up, looking directly at Ronnie. Both seemed to have been thinking the same thing... That night, the night with the Elite. When he killed the demon, he picked up a tiny gem from it's remains. "Seems like you two have ran into one before... Anyways, the weapon created is then capable of doing all that the demon could have done. Only now as a weapon in a human's hand."

"I see..." Ronnie yawned before checking the time. "The reason for me telling this to you is simple. The Cross members have created a tracker that tracks the hearts of paranormals. So caution is needed." Jncubus stated, his black, long tail now fluttering behind him. It had a tip reminiscent to the spade symbol (from a deck of cards) and it was bright red.

"Screw this!" Ronnie slammed her hands upon the fine wooden table as she stood up. "I'm exhausted, Can't listen to another wo-" "Yea-Yea human, let's head to bed then." Inch bus interrupted the female as they shared a long gaze of hatred. Rakshasa, had simply watched as they silently bickered, just as he felt a light smile stretch across his face.

"Myth cards, right?" Rakshasa said, Incubus now turning to the male with a somewhat amazed look in his pearly glass like eyes. "Y-You already have three? And all of them are passive!" Incubus could tell due to the greyish color present. The blonde's mouth was wide open, flurried in amazement.

Three cards surrounded Rakshasa, however, all seemed grey. "Rejuvenation, Regeneration & Hunter..." Rakshasa smirked as Ronnie peered over in excitement. She was thrilled to say the least. Now, she actually had proof to believe what Blondie was saying.

Rakshasa on the other hand... He acted as if it was just another day, because... To him..... It Was "Now now, I know that I've just unlocked abilities and whatever but I'm tired ya know?" Rakshasa inquired in his most passive tone. He always seemed childish when using that tone. Suddenly he stood to his feet, the other two still frozen in place. He showed his blood stained eyes once more before opening his mouth;

"Nighty-Night"