The: Hunt ☉

Rakshasa didn't move, he just watched.

*Crash*

The building froze, daring not to move. It didn't move an inch. The loud crash they heard was from another source, yet Rakshasa didn't remove his glare.

"It's inside." The male stated as he took a step backwards, pulling his glove up before getting ready for the attack. The frozen skyscraper teased the two perilously as Ronnie stood cautiously behind Rakshasa. All windows shattered, a massive beast flying from such place. It seemed to have been injured, taking upon a human-like form.

Then again, it appeared to be more muscle than anything else. It didn't have skin, just muscle, and it's left eye was missing. It's bony wings took him further into the sky, as it shun out the moon's shine.

"That's... A demon..." Ronnie inquired, nervousness leaking out of her mouth. The demon tried to fly away, however... Almost instantly, it splattered out into millions of blood droplets. Swiftly, the blood rained downwards, painting the parking lot as such.

"Hmm? It's dead!" Rakshasa opened his mouth just by a bit. He was in awe, completely confused as to what had occurred. His serious personality had suddenly shifted back to a carefree one. It was weird, but. The very moment he sensed a demon, he would change drastically.

Ronnie was somewhat disgusted by the sight, now shaking her head. "It's them." - "Hmm?"

What had seemed to be a brown haired male had climbed out of the frozen skyscraper. He jumped out of such building so he could have a proper view at the sight (The skyscraper had been immensely tilted, as such, was pretty low).

This man was walking with immense hints of confidence. He seemed carefree, lackluster, and well, ELITE.

The hazel eyed male stopped at the sight of blood and knelt down, his outfit now illuminated in the moonlight.
What had been made clear due to the light was but a male wearing a black, unzipped jacket. He also wore a white tank-top underneath. He wore decently sized black jeans with little tears. Not to mention that he had two kunai present in his hand.

He used his finger to dig through the remains of the demon as Rakshasa watched with somewhat confusion.
"That there, it's a cross member. Special agents that use special weapons to kill demons." Ronnie whispered into Rakshasa's ear.

Suddenly, the rather young man (20) found a gem of sorts in the blood and lifted it to the moon's gaze. The gem shimmmered in the light as it continued to sprinkle and sparkle. "Soul-Obtained.." The male pressed two of his fingers against his ear, as if an earbud was present. "Yea, alright... Gotcha. Heading back now."

The male inquired as he turned away from the two. The sky scraper that was now infront of him had slowly, yet surely shifted back into position. All glass had been repaired and well, everything shifted back to normal as the man walked away in the darkness.

He resembled Rakshasa, or at the very least in the sense of how carefree he'd seem.
"You said that they killed demons right?" Rakshasa asked, redirecting his red jewels to the female before him. "Yea, wh-" "They're doing something great... I appreciate it... They must be heroes huh?"

"Where did this come from?" The orange-haired female asked with what seemed to be a concerned look. "I'm a demon, yea... However..." He paused for a second then eyed the pool of blood. "The evil ones should be punished." The male inquired, leaving a smile upon Ronnie's face.

"I see..." She released a light giggle, placing her eyes upon the supermarket.

Rakshasa had a reason for saying this. Infact, he remembered a bit of his past.... The reason as to why he betrayed Helel. Helel was planning on enacting a war upon this plain of existence. Apparently, he wanted something here and couldn't obtain it unless he had full control over this realm. That was but a mere apple. It was told long ago before even humans existed.
When one mixes the soil of this realm with the seed of an apple from the demon realm... In just one year, it would blossom into an apple tree that shares but only knowledge. As such, he sends demons one by one to this realm, testing the waters and obtaining info.