The: Help☉

Disclaimer: This part in particular is rather lengthy. Nevertheless, I hope you can push through..... Hmm, oh yea, i'm gonna start giving small questions so we could have at least some small 'interaction'. •^•
"So, the first question is: If Rakshasa (a naked black haired, red-eyed male) broke into your house, what would you do?"
With that, I hope you enjoy ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Phew, dang.... I'm beat!" Rakshasa exclaimed, seeming to return to his somewhat carefree manner. His legs began to sway, back and forth, and vice versa. He looked all too reminiscent of a child, just playing around.

The female with orange hair could have done nothing but to look up to that male. Her eyes were pinned on him, causing her to wonder even more... "What is he? H-He can't be human, can he?" The female gulped, taking a nervous step back.

"Mhmm, bingo... I'm not a human, I'm a demon." Rakshasa had released an antagonistic smirk. His red eyes narrowed as he took a brief leap off of the shed's roof.

The very image of him in the sky took the girl aback, not to mention the amount of anxiety she was already feeling. 'How did he hear me from that distance? Is he coming back down to get revenge-I"

The feisty (naked 👀) male landed just in front of her, his red eyes ow completely adjusted to focus upon her.

His smirk grew ever wider, making the female even more uncomfortable. From someone else's perspective, she would fall into the - immensely frightened but too scared to say it group. -

- Ya know, that one group of people who are like 'I-I'm not scared!', despite wetting their pants -

However, for some reason, Rakshasa acknowledged her as a very intelligent warrior, despite having yet to show any features as such.

Rakshasa dropped his hand onto the female's shoulder, his smile not fading a bit. Honestly, she was terrified, her heart was possibly tunneling out of her chest. "Your very smart. You saw that weak demon and didn't fight back. Instead you sat still to allow me to fight for y-"

"Not even close..." Her commanding voice had somewhat overcome Rakshasa's own. Despite being drowned in fear, she still had that part of her.

"Lies!-", the female took a glance directly into his face and hissed her teeth in an overcoming way. "Don't start with me boy, I!!!!! Was the damsel in distress. I!!! Needed your help!" The female used a flurry of handgestures, often pointing to herself when the word 'I' was said.

She was immensely serious, and it became plainly obvious that she hated taking recognition for matters not of her accord.

"I-Uhh" - "Still don't believe me?" The female had even overpowered Rakshasa when it came to general discussion. At times, the red eyed male had to back up before things got physical.

"N-No, No, I do... However~" Rakshasa's eyes were now growing dreary, as before you knew it, he seemed quite exhausted. "However?" The female respondes, not taking note for his actions.

Suddenly, Rakshasa pointed to himself. "Now you owe me.. Hehehe" A light chuckle had followed suit as the female shook her head to the side in worry. 'What is this guy thinking?' Often averting her eyes from looking below the waist.

"I want!!!!" The male exclaimed before plunging his hand out to her, the sleep deprived male now growing a brighter smile. "Your name." (Cause honestly. Using 'the orange haired female started to get repetitive don't ya think?' ^^)

"M-My name? You saved my life, and to pay you back... I should tell you my name?" She was immensely confused, pulling her hand up to her chin to think of such idiocy that was happening before her eyes.