The: Farm ☉

Finally came the sunlight that all living things adore. It was finally 10:00 AM and oh boy was it busy in Ronnie's household. "Oi! that's NOT how you play go fish!" Incubus's voice raced throughout the red house.
The two boys were seated on the polished wooden floor boards. A deck of cards present by their side while a fan of cards present in their palms.

"Really? So how do you play go fish?" Rak replied, and eyebrow lifting to his friend's bold reply. "Well ugh. Ya see, ugh... You have to-" The blonde started to fidget, just as the deck before them got swept away right before their eyes.

"Sorry boys, play-time's over," Ronnie inquired as she passed by with her trusty house-saving broom. Such a tool that saves her house from the midst of danger. This danger being.... Dust...

Not a speck of dust had been present in this woman's house. It was like the very moment bacteria showed itself, it had been demolished.
Rakshasa, to whom had now been quite infuriated stood to his feet and put his right foot infront of the other. "Hey, that was some hard-core gambling! I could've won a fortu-"

"Do you know what gambling means?" (Ronnie)
"Weeeeeell" (Rak
"Do you know which game your playing?" (Ronnie)
A-Affirmative!" (Rak)

The orange eyed woman stood tall at a towering 5'8 as she towered over Rakshasa's brave 5'7. Yet, despite the height difference, Rakshasa eyed Ronnie carefully. He wanted those cards back and he wasn't in the mood for games. "Rak... Earlier you said that you were playing go fish, correct?" Ronnie asked, the words seemingly heavier than usual.

"These cards.... Are Dragon square cards from that one anime." Her orange, lifeless eyes had penetrated his pride and moral confidence. "But hey, it's OK. Idiots like you are needed in society. Afterall, there has to be garbage to trample over." She smirked at his general ignorance to the human realm and continued on sweeping.

Rakshasa fell onto his knees and arms, his self-esteem aching from that one. I mean, Ronnie was mean and all, but calling him garbage? Oh boy, that one stung this uncultured male. "My insides hurt." He whispered to himself.

"I pray for you, my friend." Incubus sat next to Rakshasa then all of a sudden, the cool, calm and relaxed face that he omce portrayed had faded. "So... Your still going after that guy?" His eyes averted from the view infront of him, now focused upon Rakshasa.

"Ofcourse." Rak sat up, his smile resembling one of a true demon.
His eyes were wide open, and his smirk had traced from one jaw to the other. His eyebrows narrowed and his red eyes gave a glare only reminiscemt to blood.

"When I catch that bastard, i'll cut him open and watch him squirm."

Incubus had to re-adjust his breathing, now taking a moment to think. "I don't recommend it. Not now at least." He locked his eyes as his head perked down. "That Cross Member, he's bad news. Very bad news. He'd probably kill us even if we worked together." Rakshasa flashed his eyes to the side to view Incubus. "But, that's not the problem. If we make a move now, theyll expect it. They've been wiping out paranormals left and right, with back up always near. It's useless to pick a fair fight."

Rak slammed his hand onto the floor boards. "To hell with t-" - "Hold on, wait your turn... I didn't say that we're NOT getting revenge, I'm just saying that a team is needed." Incubus smirked slowly before turning to face his enraged friend.

"Now listen closely... I know you more than amyone else. As such, I know that you don't want him dead because of what he did to me. You want him dead because 'The Cross' targets any demon, guilty or innocent, correct?" Rak hadn't answered... He dared not to speak... Little did he know, silence spoke volumes.