The: Power ☉

Rakshasa had been dazed. His eyes struggled to open and he could feel an immense throbbing. "W-What happened? My head feels..." The male had instantly stopped, a powerful migraine attacking his mental stability.

Rakshasa's head swayed from left to right uncontrollably. Suddenly, the red eyed male lifted his head to face the being in front of him.

What he saw was nothing but a semi blurred image. It seemed as if he was still recovering from such brutality.
"Good, your awake."

A calm, yet deadly voice filled the walls of the room. "For a second there, I thought i'd need water." The feminine voice went on, sounding more and more angered than calm.

Finally, his vision cleared up and what he saw was a woman with deep, cold and not to mention angered eyes. Her hair had also taken the color of orange, it flowing freely to the ground. She possessed many dimples on both cheeks and gave off a somewhat sadistic smirk. She had her left hand resting atop her hip, the other hand grasping what had seemed to be a bloody bat.

She wore a red buttoned shirt along with light blue jeans.
"First things first, your name... What is it?"
The female inquired with a definite dominance in the current situation, fore at that very moment the male realised something.

He was binded to a white chair with two pieces of rope. Rakshasa was also covered up with a blue blanket that covered everything but his head. "M-My name?" The male seemed to have been distressed, his heart rate picking up at immense paces.

'What is this feeling?'

'My chest is pounding...'

'What emotion is this?'

Those three thoughts had been revolving around his head as he looked back up to the female.
"My name.... I'm not sure... I can't remember."

The female tilted her head to the side as she slowly yet surely revolved around the male, each step making a slight creek in the somewhat old house.
"Don't remember huh?"

"Graaauuuuh!!!"

Rakshasa had let out a blood chilling scream. The orange haired woman had slowly pulled the bat from it's position. What was the position? That's simple... It was his shin.

*Drip*
*Drip*

Both the bat and his left leg were now sharing the same sound of leaking blood.

Rakshasa was gasping for air as his left leg shook repeatedly as if it were constructed to do so. "T-That hurt..." The male inquired, his voice now hoarse from the welled up scream just now.

"Oh? Is that so? I didn't mean it, forgive my rudeness..."

This orange haired girl seemed to have been sarcastic, yet the innocent and free Rakshasa didn't understand a thing.
"Ok, as long as your sorry."

It was at this moment that the female started to question her morality. 'Is he an idiot, or just lacks common sense?' She wondered to herself as she placed the bat down.

"Continuing~Why are you naked and why did you break into my house?" - "Huh? Is being naked bad? Plus I didn't know you had inhabited this area." The male truthfully said, seemingly still in a up beat manner.

"E-Excuse me? What is wrong with you? Are you really fine waving your junk around in public?!" The female was seemingly surprised, yet that emotion didn't filter out the rage she had inside.

Before she even knew it, she had gotten side tracked. And with a deep and painful sigh, she laid the bat down. "I don't know who the hell you are but... The very moment I see you around my home again, I'll kill you." She commented, her eyes as fierce as one of a lion. Rakshasa, although once being a demon couldn't dare to compare to such dread she gave off.