The: Goals ⭐️

After the events of the prior night, Rakshasa chose to be more serious about how he approached his leadership. For starters, it became hella apparent that he minimized his goofy personality. Or well, his seemingly fake one.

"So what are we making for breakfast, RONNIE" Incubus asked the female whilst present in the kitchen. The two were just about the same height, so when they locked eye contact, it had almost seemed as if he'll was gonna break loose.

"Geez, first human, now an aggressive relay of my name? You rutile don't like me do you?" Ronnie was busy washing the dishes but that didn't stop her from pulling a contaminated knife from the sink. "Next time you fuck up my name, you'll loose that tail of yours." The blade glistened boldly into Incubus's eyes, causing a massive collapse of pride.

While the two were present in the kitchen, Rakshasa was tending to himself once more. It was apparent that when those two were talking, Rakshasa was as far away as possible. Their fights did usually get pretty messy.

*RING*

Rakshasa jumped at the sound. He looked left, then right! What could it have been? "Wait... Where's that coming from?" The male asked himself, now standing to his feet.

*RING*

"What's that sound?" It seemed as if Incubus and Ronnie couldn't hear it over their bickering. "Maybe...." Rakshasa trailed forwards, passing by the nice furniture of the living room and finally reaching the front door.

Slowly, his hand rested upon the door knob, his heart throbbing in relation to the constant ringing noises. Then in one big tug, he pulled the door open, just to be blinded by the morning sun and a strange silhouette.

Finally, now that the sun had suspended its blinding rays, Rakshasa could finally make out who it was. "Your......." Rakshasa stood there, one hand to his chin as he looked at the somewhat muscular blonde from head to toe.

"Your...." The blonde followed up with a surprised face. "Your that guy that gave me directions that one night!" Rakshasa laughed in  joy, just remembering his presence. "Yea, But what're you doing in Ronnie's house?" The blonde asked, his jade eyes meeting Rak's scarlet ones.

"Oh, I live here... Pretty comfy indeed." That made the man freeze. It was almost as if he couldn't move, he was just frozen in place, unable to take a step or talk. "Y-You mean with Ronnie?" The male asked in a slow manner, tugging his shirt collar swiftly to get some air.

"I-Is that a problem?" Rak asked, somewhat weirded out by this young man's sudden reaction. "Tell me! You don't do anything weird with her do you?" He asked, taking a brief step forwards, instinctively causing arak to step back. "N-No?" The said confusingly.

"Good!" The male pulled himself back and crossed his arms, avoiding eye contact. Finally, now that Rakshasa has the opportunity to view this man's appearance, he realized how he dressed. It might have been pretty casual in our world but to Rak, it was mind-boggling.

He was wearing a green shirt with white striped sleeves. The collar was white and had 3 buttons going down. This blonde had also worn brown tapered pants with pure white sneakers. He had a nice grey back pack upon his back.

"Uhhh, Ronnie! You have company!" Ronnie was just in the midst of dropping the cleaver onto Incubus's tail, currently present atop the cutting board. "Hmm?" She stopped at the sound of her name being called and slowly pranced over there to find out what was going on. Incubus on the other hand, well.... His arms and legs were bonded together and his mouth was covered by the kitchen cloth. Slowly, tears leaked down his face, thanking the gods for such a miracle to take place.