The: Spar ⭐️

10:00 AM.                             The Cross HQ

Pol had just finished printing his documents. On those documents, were a plan. A plan to raid the theatre, but instead of killing, peacefully communicating with them. "Alright, that's that and~" The male walked down the lonely halls, all other Elite members seemed to have been busy working.

Finally, he had reached his destination. More specifically, the entrance. The plan was to head straight through the door and head to the usual team hideout. "Oi! Pol!" He could hear his name being called and swiftly turned to acknowledge the person. Who did he see? Well, to many agents, he would be a superstar of The Cross organization. However, in Pol's eyes, he was a nuisance.

The young man seemed to have been near Pol's age and having lengthy figure with jet black hair. His hair contained a silver lining that ran across one tip to the other. The young man was pale and seemingly sick, yet his murderous glare and smirk made him seem insane. This man wore a black trench coat along with white combat gloves. His right arm also had a small round shield strapped to his wrist.

"Oh, it's you..." "Long time no see, buddy! But let's skip the reunion! I'm planning on taking your mission." Pol's eyes sparked up before clenching his fists. "Why? Tomo, the hell is wrong with you?" The brown haired male asked, prompting a chuckle from his 'rival'.

"You see, I've realized that you've been entrusted with a very special mission. A mission so special infact, that I can't allow someone like you to mess up! So if you don't mind-" "Quit it! Your not getting it, end of story!" Pol replied, letting slight anger leak out of his soul.

The two males were staring each other down, one serious, the other comical. However both shared the same hate towards each other. What could have caused this? "Ouch, how feisty! But hey, let's have a little spar, a duel from the old days... I want to crush you and make you realize that your not worthy of that mission.."

With cruel words, Tomo released a smirk, realizing that of course he'd challenge him. Why wouldn't he? For the longest of times, Pol had despised this man. Ever since childhood at least.  "Fine, I accept." Although he was usually carefree and careless, he was different now. He seemed to have been more competitive, he wanted a point to be proven.

"Ahahaha, now that the spirit, head to the training grounds, at twelve 'o' clock. Don't forget to wear your uniform, you might just die if I hit you normally!" The male pushed through the front door, laughing with a lot of spirit and mojo. Before he had even realized it, Pol had a change of plans. He took the two kunai from their holsters, watching as the blade shimmer in the sun rays. "We're in for a match Izanagi."

Finally, the time had come, and Pol was dragging himself towards the training grounds that belonged to the Cross, used only for the Cross. "Oh, you actually came!" Tomo had been resting atop one of the massive grey-like boulders.

Despite being called a training ground, it was more like an inside facility. It was a massive building with many boulders and targets lined out. There were fitness tests, strength tests, accuracy and finally, the 'rushing' test which involved traversing past many boulders and obstacles. THAT was where they were going to have their scuffle.

"Let's just get this over with already! Rank 50 Tomo" Pol said, dressed in a black undershirt along with a white jacket and pants. He had black gloves and boots on, along with two pistols equipped upon his back. Weirdly enough, Tomo was wearing the same thing. That must've been the 'uniform' he had been referring to.

"Oh? Bringing team ranks into this huh? Your rank 5 means nothing to me. Afterall, that's just because your in a team." "Yea, it's a TEAM rank." Pol replied as he unsheathed his two kunai, the speed at which it was done was astonishing.