Shut up Katsu

(Midoriya P.O.V)

Ren left then the class had shown up, they saw the scorch marks and got curious. I was worried about Ren, she lost her best friend and she took it really hard. Mr. Aizawa took attendence and asked where was Ren, everyone mumbled that as well.

"Mr. Aizawa Ren is at guidence, something had happened a bit ago." I told him and he took note of that, after that class began. Ren didnt return until at the end of class before the lunch bell, I look at her and she gave me a sad look.

(Your P.O.V)

I finally went to class, I ended my talk with the counsler about Hope's death a while ago but I needed to breathe before being bumbarded with questions. I arrived to class and everyone looked at me, I went to my seat and placed my head down. Lunch had rang but I wasn't hungry so I went to lunch but didn't eat, I sat with Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida. They gave me a concerned look but I didn't care, I had to make sure I was able to take off for the funearl.

"Ren are you not going to eat?" Uraraka asked and I shaked my head, to be honest I wasn't hungry. Midoriya rubbed my back, with a red face but I was glad.

"Thanks Zuko." I said, he nodded as I finally remembered his nickname.

"No problem, after the day you had you needed it." He said, I smiled for the first time today since that phone call.

"If you don't mind Ren, can you please tell us what happened?" Iida asked, I nodded and grabbed the box of tissue's I was carrying.

"My best friend died last night, she have had suicidal Episodes in the past and her depression didn't help. Her Mom called after I had arrived into the classroom and Zuko was right there when the call happened." I explained to them, I felt the atmosphere change and I saw both Iida and Uraraka crying.

"Ren why was your friend depressed?" Zuko asked.

"She was alway's depressed since she was born quirkless, out of all her siblings she was the only one without a quirk and she took that the hardest." I explained to him, he was shocked as was Uraraka and Iida.

I left the table and went to class, but before I did I went over to my brother. I saw he was with other people and placed a finger onto my lips and I placed my hand over his hair and made a explosion. He screamed and saw me but I ran before he got me.

"YOU BITCH GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" He screamed but I didn't iisten, but doing that and talking to them made me feel better.

Class began and this time it was Hero Training and we were allowed to wear our hero costumes, mine was a black jumpsuit that was showing my back. I had a armor plate in both the front and the backside of my body, knee length combat boots which had knee plates sewed into it and the boots had a two inch heel as well as by the foot, some plates around my wrists and a sweat holder that can store my sweat for back up if needed to, a heat proof enhancer that can make my explosions stronger.

It reaaly showed my curves, everyone compilmented me about the costume. I really liked Jiro's since her's looked liked regular clothes, I got out and people were talking about the costumes then I saw my brother. His costume was basically a grenade but he also was smart about his choices, the grenade like part on his wrist can make his explosions stronger and that can store sweat like how I design mine.

SInce there was an uneven amount of students, I was a part of any team I wished to be on. I chose Zuko's team since they were fighting my brother, and it would be nice to see my baby brother and who he really his in battle. We decided that Uraraka would go to the weapon and the two if us would go after my brother as he would go after Midoriya and I would provide backup.

We split off as soon as my brother began to punch Zuko, we all nodded then the battle began. I dodged the attacks and so did Zuko, I did small explosions since I didn't want to harm my ally. Those two were really going all out, we may have know each other since diapers but they have the stronger bond than I have with them both. Zuko was being called 'Deku', I never liked that name after Katsu started calling him that hence I call him Zuko.

"For now on Kacchan, Deku is a name of a hero." Midoriya said and I smiled, but then Katsu got pissed he was about to attack but I blocked. I guess the training with Teacher was now paying off.

"Stay out of this. Your just a rip off of me, you can't save anyone can you." Katsuki said, my steps began to falter. He brought up my worst fear, not being able to save the one's I care about the most. My anger which is normally quelled us now flared up, which activated my second quirk.

I sent an explosion towards my brother and it hit, the explosion was a deep blood red as it expressed the color of my anger. The smoke cleared and on the ground layed my brother, my second quirk is like Midnight's but instead releasing pheomones from my body it comes from my explosion's smoke. That and the color changing effects are why I left home eleven years ago.

"HERO TEAM WINSS!" Shouted All Might from the moniter room. I looked over the damage the building took, I sighed and went to the moniter room for scolding. We were getting yelled at due to everything that had transpired, execpt Iida who didn't do anything wrong to which I'm not surprised. I sat down as my feet hurted, my eyes were becoming heavy and I fell asleep a downside of using the pheromones.

I woke up to someone shaking me, I open my eyes to see Uraraka shaking me to consisouness. She told me it was time to get out of the costume's I nodded and walked to the locker room and changed into my uniform. I walk back to class and sat at my desk, put in my ear buds and left early. I personally didn't care if they stopped me I just wanted to go home and cry, I was grateful that I didn't have a shift today so I went straight home and cried.

(Midoriya P.O.V)

I got back to class to see Ren wasn't there, according to the class she left earliar. I walked over to Ren's apartment to hear explosions and cries, she must've left early so the class didn't see her like this. I left and headed towards home leaving her to cry. I didn't know what to do in that situation and it wasn't my situation to meddle with, I walked into the apartment I called home.

Mom was in the kitchen making dinner, she saw me and asked what happened to my arms. I explained what happened and she nodded I knew she was worried about me, ever since I was given this quirk I was getting reckless but I didn't care. I was just grateful that I was given a quirk after all, I didn't bother eating dinner and went to bed.

(Your P.O.V)

It was Saturday, I was heading back North for Hope's funearl. My parents didn't go with me nor my brother, but Zuko came for emotional support. The train ride was about 4 or 5 hours but we made it, we headed to the hotel for the night as the funearl wasn't until tomorrow. I originally booked two bedrooms but they had one left and I took that, I told him and his face lit up like crazy.

"Don't worry nothing will happen ok?" I tried to reassure him but that failed as his face went redder than Kirishima's hair. I opened the door and saw it had two beds, I was glad as I was a kicker and the last thing I wanted to do was kick Midoriya in his sleep.

We got changed into our pajamas for the night and Zuko was the first to fall asleep. I went to the window and looked at the clear night sky and went to my knee's and prayed, I normally don't unless I feel the need to do so. I finished the prayer and went to bed, falling into the land of dreams once more.

Author's opinion: Hi yes this was a plot based with add ons, the next chapter will be a sad one so don't expect anything plot heavy to happen thanks. I hope you enjoyed these and I can't wait for you to read the next chapter, bye and so long for now