The Return

(Midoriya P.O.V)

The next day, Ren still wasn't in class. I found out that they didn't show footage of the fight to the rest of the class. So they have no idea about Ren being able to walk again, few minutes later Mr. Aizawa came in and he was exhausted as always.

He was actually cheerful for some odd reason, despite his looks. Lunch came around and everyone was asking about my fight against All Might and I saw Kacchan being mopey, it makes sense we were up against not only All Might but Ren as well.

We walked back to class and we saw a wheel going into the classroom. I walked and saw a familiar ash blonde female but then Kacchan came in and turned everything into himself.

"Katsuki Bakugo, shut your trap." The female ash blonde demanded. Everyone looked at the being, including Kacchan who shut his mouth.

"Hello guys, I hope things were well while I was gone." She said as she turned around and revealed Ren, alive and well.

"REN?!?!" Shouted everyone.

(Your P.O.V)

"REN?!?!" Shouted everyone, they were shocked but not my brother and my loving boyfriend Zuko. I moved the chair close to Zuko and carefully got up, I still got the Automail on but sometimes they lock up.

I got up, and then like I hoped didn't happen the Automail locks up and I nearly fall to the ground, Zuko caught me and I kiss him which causes some squeals and outrage.

Zuko helped me back into the chair, and then I quickly fell nerve pinch.

"Crap not again, Katsu can you use your explosions on my legs?" I ask and he grunted and hit the legs, the nerve pinch settled and I thanked him.

"Wait how long have you and fucking Deku been dating?" Katsu asked somewhat calmly.

"We've been together since after the U.S.J incident, he actually asked me before the class came in." I state and Zuko agreed but he was right behind my chair. Mr. Aizawa then came in and everyone went to their seats, while I stayed in the chair.

"Ren we know you can walk, for a small distance but you can still walk to the seat." Mr. Aizawa told me and as he commanded I got up and carefully walked to the desk which I haven't been in for a long time. As I was walking I used the desks for support, which I was glad as I was still somewhat able to walk without help.

After sitting down, class began and things were alright until Mineta asked a question.

"Ren where were you when we took the practical exam the other day?" Mineta asked, for once he wasn't being perverted but he still could've been.

"Oh I was fighting against Zuko and Katsu with All Might." I say not realizing what I had just said. Everyone was looking at the two boys with shocked expressions, I guess they didn't tell the class.

"WHAT!!!!" Everyone including Mr. Aizawa was shocked and confused. I moved my hands telling them to quiet down, they listened and quieted down.

"Well since the class was uneven they let me choose which teacher I wanted to fight with, and so I chose to fight with All Might." I explained and everyone was jealous of the three of us.

By the time classes ended, I was done with the questions. I was able to walk to my apartment without any issue, I open the door to see Mom waiting for me with dinner. After I got the Automail she decided to stay here and help me, honestly I was glad she was helping I don't think Katsu would help.

I thanked her for dinner and I walked back into my room and did my homework and went to the bathroom and took a bath and went to bed for the night. I then woke up to Mom barging into my room screaming at me to get up, I sigh internally and get up for the day regretting asking Mom for help getting ready.

Authors opinion: Hi guys I know I haven't posted in a while but I had my school computer that I used to write my stories taken on Thursday and now I have to write on either my brothers computer or my phone. So either way updates will be a while until I get my own computer in about two weeks, so anyway please enjoy this chapter and bye