Training part 1

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up to a pair of warm arms around my waist, I opened my eyes and see my fluff ball of a fiance sleeping in front of me. I was still shocked that I was engaged to him, and then I remember what had happened last night at Yaoyorozu's house and I feel bad.

I got up and went into the shower, and got ready for the camp. I got done after a quick 5 minutes and get ready for the camp.

I walk out and see Zuko still sleeping, I sigh and walk over to the bed and gently wake him. But like when we were kids he doesn't wake up easily, he was a heavy sleeper for as long as I can remember.

A light bulb went off and I thought of a plan to wake him up, and I quietly giggled as I put the plan in action. The plan is to have him wake up with the time set wrong then have me call him and be outside the building and call him telling him that he's late.

I grab my stuff and go into Zuko's phone which had a simple password which was 'All Might', I changed the clock on his phone and set the clock to around 7:55 and set an alarm to 8.

I walk out and saw it was 6:57 and headed towards to the bakery near the apartment, and I bought about two dozen freshly baked sugar cookies as well as a chocolate muffin.

When I was done buying the food, I saw it was around 7:02 and I grabbed my phone only to see that Zuko beat me to it.

"REN WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! NOW I'M RUNNING LATE!" He shouted through the speaker, I swallowed my laughs and became serious.

"I tried but you didn't want to get up, so now your suffering the consequences. Now were about to leave so hurry up." I told the panicked male and he hung up, now he won't get a cookie for doing that.

I arrived to the school and saw some of the class there including Yaoyorozu, I walked over and gave her the muffin. She was confused why I did so and looked into the bag in case I got her something illegal.

"I'm sorry about last night, I know you aren't the person I should be apologizing to but I had to for ruining the party." I explained while bowing but having a hand covering the shirt in case the resident pervert tries to look at my ass.

"No no it's okay, I understand why you did that and you didn't ruin it. In fact last night was the funniest time everyone had including your parent's." She reassured and tried to give back the muffin.

"No keep the muffin, besides I got two dozen cookies in my bag. There sugar since someone might be allergic to something if I got any other cookie, so I avoided an allergic reaction." I told the class and they cheered, then I hear a shout coming from the gate. I turn and saw it was Zuko coming and I ran inside the bus.

(Midoriya P.O.V)

I got to the buses and saw everyone was chatting and barely any of the class was there, I stopped and checked something. I went on my phone and went under the clock app and checked Japan's clock and saw it was an hour behind me.

I then pieced together that my phone's clock was tampered with, and the only person who had access to my phone was Ren. I then placed my phone in my pocket and run to Ren and find out what she was thinking.

I shout her name but she bolted into the bus and I shouted her name and people were questioning what the hell was going on.

"Midoriya are you okay, you seem out of breathe?" Asked Ashido, I stopped and tried to catch my breath. After a few minutes Ren came out of the bus and ran over to me, the whole time laughing at my exhausted state.

"Sorry babe, but you didn't want to get up so this was the only way to get you up. Oh and sense you hung up on me while I was getting the class the cookies you don't get any." She explained to me and I saw her eyes were red from laughing so much and I sigh in defeat and went on the bus.

Once I got on the bus, I sat next to Ren who was now sleeping as soon as she sat down. I placed her ear buds in her ears and put on her music, it was a lot of rock on her playlist but I still played it at a decent volume meaning two clicks from blasting her ear drums out.

I look over and saw she had the ring on still, I smiled and then watched the outside from the window and enjoyed this peaceful moment thought the other's are loud.

When we got to the rest stop, there was a car and then we got off. I shook Ren awake and she ran outside leaving me behind, I sighed and walked out. Mineta wasn't shutting up about the bathroom at all, then we got introduced to the Wild Wild Pussycats and I got excited.

Then everyone started running inside the bus, while I stood there confused. Out of bowhere the dirt began to shake and we were flying and Ren was having a ball, she was laughing and crying from laughing too much. When we landed she landed like a hero would, I was in a tiny dazed and she ran ahead as well as Mineta as he was going to use the bathroom.

We hear a girlish scream and I know it wasn't Ren, and on cue I heard an explosion from the forest and I knew who that was from as it was not the normal explosion color but a nice white.

Out of nowhere we see a monster come out of the forest, I hear a chuckle from up above and see it's from Mr. Aizawa who looked even more creepy than normal.

"Well kids, the Training Camp is now starting." He shouted and then the rest of the class jumped into the forest and we fought all the monsters that came near us for hours.

By the time we got out, we see the teachers talking as well as a unconscious Ren on the ground. I run over and see she was just sleeping, I guess Aizawa noticed my worried face and told me that she came here about two hours ago and they couldn't move her as she would almost kill them in her sleep.

I nod and carefully I shake her awake like on the bus, she then begins to stir but then as she lifts her body I see blood on her head. She gets up an goes to the bathroom.

(Your P.O.V)

I get changed out of my uniform and into something light, which is a floral top and some shorts with my shoes. I see everyone else were getting done and I placed my things in my room and we walked into the main room and saw people were eating.

"Ren are you gonna eat?" Questioned Kirishima and I shaked my head and sat down at the table, to be honest I wasn't hungry as I ate the cookies I bought for the class.

"Oh Ren, where are the cookies you got earlier today?" Asked Yaoyorozu and the people looked at me with greed which I shrinked in my seat as I looked at the jaws of death aka my class.

"Umm about that, during the fight in the forest. I had the cookies on me and in order to make it through I ate all of the cookies and passed out due to a sugar crash and that's when Zuko had to wake me. Thought the teachers tried to get me up but I kept fighting them, and one point I was about to bite one." I explained and people were scared shitless but I shook it off and went to the hot springs before everyone else.

According to Recovery Girl, I wasn't allowed to get the Automail rusty from the hot water so I lay on a rock and watch the others be in their birthday suits. Then we heard some commotion and it was a small boy by the name of Kota, he then slapped what I think was Mineta and we heard some shouting from the other side.

Ashido thanked Kota but then he fell from seeing naked girls, then we heard someone catch him and I knew it was Zuko as the others weren't as fast to catch him. I get up and walk to my room and fell asleep, not even bothering to change.

Authors opinion: Look we have a new chapter, now this one is basically filler to the max as this was the beginning of the Training Camp. I need some ideas on training for Ren, if you think of any please tell me and I'll use it if not then her and Katsuki will have the same training.

Oh and with the villains, were going to be looking into Rens past with Clovis so get ready to murder him. Anyways I got to go as I need sleep, see you next time