Chapter 20: Life Goes On

Dwayne: Now that you're fully recovered. Are you ready for the tour son?

Chris: Hell yeah! I been ready Wayne!

Dwayne: Alright Cool. Rehearsal is in two weeks and the tour will be in full effect the beginning of next month.

Chris: Alright Bet!

Dwayne: Until then, take it easy. Oh yeah, "PnB Rock" is coming in to do his verse for the "On My Own" remix. Are you ready for that?

Chris: Mannnn, you already know. That's my boy! [becoming excited]

Dwayne: That's what I like to hear! He'll be here shortly. 

Chris: Alright bet. I'll go catch up with Asia until then.

Dwayne: Alright, tell my baby I'll be ready for lunch in a few.

Chris: Alright Wayne. 

[knocks on Asia's door]

Asia: Yesssss! 

Chris: [peeps his head in] Wassup Asia?

Asia: Nothing much. Come in Chris. 

Chris:[walking in] Wayne said, he'll be ready for lunch soon. How are you feeling?

Asia:Cool and I'm feeling okay. I've been feeling a little nauseous, but I'll live.

Chris: You've been feeling nauseous? Hmm.

Asia: Oh noooo, don't do that. I don't even want to think about it because if I am, I know who the father is and I'll  be damned if I have his demon child. 

Chris: Yeahhhhh. That's tough.

Asia: Now, you have me wondering. 

Chris: [laughing] My bad. You probably need to look into that.

Asia: I will because I don't want to get too far along because I'm not having his baby. PERIOD!

Chris: So, are you telling me you would get rid of it?

Asia: Without hesitation. The only baby that will be popping out of this coochie will be Wayne's.

Chris: Whoaaaa! Too much information! [laughing]

Asia: I'm just sayingggg!

Chris: Yeah , I hear you. 

Asia: As long as you hear me though! PERIODT!

Chris: [laughing] Just do what's best for you. I'm pretty sure Wayne would understand.

Asia: Yeahhhhh, I know. 

Dwayne: [knocks at the door]

Asia: Come in!

Dwayne: [walking in] Babe, are you ready?

Asia: Yes baby. 

Dwayne: Alright babe, let's go. Catch you later Chris. Oh, by the way "PnB Rock" is here. He's laying his verse down now.

Chris: Alright, catch you two love birds later. 

[walking into the studio]

PnB Rock: Wassup Chris! You're here just in time. I'm almost done laying down my verse. Tell me what you think. [to the musical engineer] Start the music!!!

Chris: [starts vibing to the chorus] "I did this shit on my own! I did this shit on my own! On my own!"

PnB Rock: PnB Rock! AhYeah! He did this shit on his own! I do this shit on my own! He did this shit on his own! I do this shit on my own! Ah yeah! We don't play no games, we don't have time for you lames! We stay in our lane! Ah Yeah!  [motions for the musical engineer] Cut the music! What you think Chris?