Chapter 3: Let It Go

Chris: Baby, wake up. [gently shaking her] I have another radio interview today.

Lai: Okayyyy babe. [turning over to stretch]

Chris: I really hope they don't ask me shit about my EX.

Lai: I hope they don't either babe because I'm tired of hearing her fucking name. 

Chris: Me too baby.

Lai: Oh My God Babe, hand me the trash can! [holding her stomach]

Chris: [rushing to her side with the nearest trash can]

Lai: [starts throwing up] Baeeeeeeee.

Chris: Yes baby. [moving her hair out the way]

Lai: I hate thissssss.

Chris: I know baby. I can't wait until you get past the morning sickness stage. I hate seeing you like this. What did you eat last night babe?

Lai: Everythinggggg. [pouting]

Chris: [laughing] You did eat a lot babe.

Lai: Ughhhhh I know. I don't wanna miss your interview. Why did this have to happen now?!

Chris: You're not going to miss my interview babe. I'm not leaving here without you. Plus, we still have an hour. Where's your nausea medicine at babe?

Lai: Over there in my purse baby. I forgot to take it last night. 

Chris: I figured. [handing her some water] Here you go babe. Take it.

Lai: Thanks babe. 

Chris: I'll pick you out something to wear. Go wash that ass!

Lai: [slowly getting up] Thanks baby and okayyyy. 

Chris: You need help baby? [grabbing her hand]

Lai: No babe. I got it. Thank you anyway. 

Chris: No problem. [picking out an outfit for her] This will look good on babe. It will show off her curves. [yells]Babe!!! I found the perfect outfit!!!

Lai: [yells back] Alright thanks babe!!!

[Chris's Phone Rings]

Chris: What THE FUCK? Another unknown number? [answering his phone] Why the fuck do you keep calling me?!

Airionna: I miss you Chris. I fucked up. I'm Sorry.

Chris: Well I don't fucking miss you and I don't give a fuck about your apology! Stop calling me!!!

Airionna: But babe!

Chris: Don't call me that! I'm blocking this number too!!! Stop stalking a nigga!!! Damnnnn!!!

Airionna: Waittttt! Don't hang up!!! I love you Chris!!! The feelings I have for you aren't going to go away overnight!!!!

Chris: Well too bad because my feelings for you don't exist!!! Don't you have a nigga?! You're with Tray?! Why do you keep harassing me?! Go Fuck Rich Again!!!

Airionna: He ain't you Chris! and Fuck Rich!!!

Chris: Well, that's not my problem. You made your bed, now lay in it. GOODBYE!!! [angrily hanging up] Bruhhhhh what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?!!! [turning around, making eye contact with Lai] Oooh shit babe!!! When did you get out the shower?

Lai: [standing there with her arms folded] Just now. Who was that?

Chris: That crazy bitch baby. She just won't leave me alone! She needs to just let it go!