Chapter 15: Enough Is Enough

Lai: What's wrong baby? Who was that? You look like you just seen a ghost.

Maria: It was Tory. 

Lai: What? How did his call get through?

Maria: He probably had someone from the outside get him a phone.

Lai: Damn. [shaking her head] What did he say?

Maria: He threatened to kill me when he got out of Prison or to have me killed by someone on the outside. See, listen to it. [playing the voice message]

Tory: BITCH, I Swear To God! I'm going to kill you when I get out or have one of my boys do it on the outside!!! Watch your fucking back BITCH!!! Fuck you and that BITCH NIGGA!!!

Lai: [laughing] OH, he's BIG MADDDDDD! First of all,  NOBODY is going to fucking touch you and he is not getting out any time soon. That's DEAD.

Maria: Right, but I have to beat him to his own game. I know some people on the inside that could END HIM for good. All I have to do is use my connections and say the word. I was trying not to go there, but he's trying it. 

Lai: For real. You know me and Chris have your back on this

Maria: Yeah I know, but I'm not trying to involve you or him. Especially him. I don't want him to get hurt again because of me. 

Lai: Yeah True. You have a point there. 

Maria: Mmm hmmm. It's all good. I'll handle him. Fa sho!

Lai: Oh, I know baby. You're good for it. I know you got this. [kissing her]

Maria: Rightttttt. 

Chris: [walking in] Wassup Ladies? [kissing Lai] then [kissing Maria]

Lai: Nothing much babe. We were just talking about Tory's bitch ass. 

Chris: Tuhhhh. What about him?

Maria: He just called threatening me. [rolling her eyes]

Chris: Really? How did his call come through?

Maria: Someone on the outside probably got a phone for him.

Chris: Hmm. Well, he's not going to touch you and I don't give a fuck who he gets to do his dirty work. They're not going to touch you either. They have to get through me first. 

Maria: Thanks babe, but please let me take care of this. I would not forgive myself if you get hurt again because of me. 

Chris: Yeah, I hear you baby. I'll let you handle it, but just know I'm just a few steps behind you. 

Maria: I know baby. 

Chris: Good. Now come and make Daddy feel good my ladies.

Lai and Maria: Okayyyyy Daddyyyyy!

Airionna and Dwight

Dwight: How you feeling babe?

Airionna: I'm feeling better. Thanks for getting me out of the house.

Dwight: No problem babe. It's not good to stay in the house all day.

Airionna: Yeahhhhh, I know. Thank you for helping me clear out the nursery the other day. 

Dwight: Oh, no problem baby. [winking at her] Anything for my baby girl. I know it was hard for you. 

Airionna: I told you not to call me that. Dwight. 

Dwight: Why babe? I'm not Rich. I call you "Baby Girl" because that's what you are to me. My Baby and My Girl. Well my "Future Girl".