Chapter 4: The Truth Will Set You Free

Maria: Soooo, Chris? Are you going to get a "Restraining Order" on that crazy bitch or nah? She is out of her fucking mind. I don't trust her. I feel like she might try to hurt Lai and the baby because she has everything she wants and used to have. 

Chris: I wish that bitch would. I'll kill her and that's FACTS!

Lai: I'm not worried about that BITCH! I'll fuck her up, pregnant and ALL. Plus, she don't want it with my crazy ass family. If she hurts me or my baby, they will be on her ass. 

Chris and Maria: "I WILL TOO!!!!"

Lai: Oh shittttt, look at y'all. My Husband and My Wife all overly protective over me. I know I don't shit to worry about with the two of you, my family, and Deja in my corner.

Chris: Your Husband and Your Wife? What I miss? and Damn right baby. [looking at her with his head tilted to the side]

Maria: You already know babe. 

Lai: Oh babe? You didn't know? Maria is my girlfriend and my other baby daddy! [dying laughing]

Maria: Welp! I hate to break it to ya Chris, but it's true. [smirking]

Chris: [looking confused] Hold up....Come again?

Maria and Lai: [laughing hysterically]

Lai: I'm just playing babe. She's Our Girlfriend.  [laughing while holding her stomach]

Maria: Hold up...What?

Chris: [standing there speechless]

Lai: SIKE!!!! [cracking up]

Chris: Baby! You play way toooo much!!!

Lai: I know! Haha! She's my baby though. For real, For real. 

Chris: Tuhhhhh! I hear you baby.  I swear, you be trying to steal my girl Maria. 

Maria: Whattttttt? Not me!!!! [laughing]

Chris: Yeahhhh, whatever. I'm about to go upstairs and shower. Y'all have fun. 

Maria and Lai: WE WILLLLL!

Chris: [walking upstairs, shaking his head]

[Chris's phone rings]

Chris: Bruhhhhh! What the fuck!! Hello?!

Tray: Wassup Bruh?

Chris: Tray? When the fuck did you get out?

Tray: Earlier today my nigga.

Chris: Word. Well it's a good thing you're out. You need to put a leash on your girl.

Tray: Oh boy! What she do now? I haven't even seen her yet. She doesn't even know I'm out. I had my sister come pick me up. I'm at a Hotel right now. I needed to clear my mind before dealing with her crazy ass. 

Chris: Damn. That's crazy. She's stressing you out already bruh?

Tray: Mannnnn, she's a piece of work. What she do though?

Chris: She's a stalker bruh!!! She won't leave us the fuck alone!!! She keeps calling me!!! She keeps calling Lai!!! From a different number every time!!!! and she popped up at the crib!!!! Like, how the fuck did she get my address?! Did you give it to her?! It was on the packaging I sent you !!

Tray: Nahhhh, I didn't give it to her. Unless, she saw it when she came to see me. It was on the table when we were talking. I left for a moment to use the restroom. She must've wrote it down or something. My bad Bro.

Chris: You good. You can't stop crazy. Handle that though! I don't have time for her or her bullshit. 

Tray: I'll handle it bro. Talk to you later.