Chapter 15: Take Me to Infinity

(Author's Note): This is the dress that pretty much inspired this series and took me more than a year to find again, because I lost the first saved one when I changed my phone, and the plot points.

So without further ado, THE FINAL CHAPTER OF SAPPHIRE ICE and a few things to address before I continue;

To:

SusanInColarado >>> I lost my original notes, so I worked the timeline according to the episode listings. There may be plenty of inconsistencies. I apologize now...

Anonymous >>> As per your words, Any relationship between Alexis and Ryan is completely fucked, you ought to have you're ass reamed with a red hot poker! My Answer: Kinky...but I'm not all that into Anal Play. Sorry no game... Also in your sentence it should be 'Your' ass not 'You're ass... Secondly;

Fan-fiction is a noun.

Noun: FAN-FICTION:

Fiction written by a FAN of and featuring characters from a particular TV series, film, book, video-game etc.

Savvy? That's why I want Alexis and Kevin together, you don't want it... here's an idea, don't read the story...

And Thirdly; Let it be known I'm not going to delete your review at all, I want you to see it, and I want everyone else to as well, because... You're a Jackass and you publicized it well... Thank you for your review.

To Everyone Else and especially to Selkie...:

I lost my notes to all and everything related to this story and fandom. I am so so so very sorry for the ridiculously late reply and update to this story, it took a ridiculously long time to find all of the ficlets and prompts and everything in between, so I am apologizing for the delay in updating, but it's been a long, long exhausting few years and then some.

LIFE HAS NOT BEEN KIND.

______________________________________________________

Key for this chapter:

Alexis' Thoughts

Anyone Else's Thoughts

'Old dialogues in memories, phone calls, spoken out loud thoughts...'

///Memories///

POVs

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

*************************************************

Warning: Alternative POVs

*************************************************

Alexis hummed to herself as she watched Aaliya and Fatima help each other into dresses that made her almost dread getting into her own.