Chapter 26

A/N: Warning to readers below 18 and to sensitive adults, this chapter contains explicit descriptions of physical intimate contact. Please skip this chapter, sorry.

Kimmon's POV

Dr. Kerdthongtavee incoming text: "I'm outside your gate."

Even though I was expecting his text, when it did come in, it still managed to make my heart race faster than the speed of a bullet train.

I did not stop to text him back. I rushed out of my study, bumping hard against my butler who was in the study with me mixing the pre-dinner aperitifs, making him almost lose his balance.

"Where are you off to in a big hurry, sir?" he couldn't resist asking me, seeing how big in a rush I was.

"My guest is at the gate," I said in a hushed and excited tone.

"Then stay here, sir, and let me be the one to usher him in," he said, stopping what he was doing.

"No, Bernard!" I protested, "I'm going out to meet him myself! You, you stay put here," I added for good measure in case he insisted on being the one to meet my Dr. K outside.

Dr. K was his usual composed self throughout our pre-dinner, dinner, and post-dinner interactions.

I almost hated the way he was so cool, calm and collected, whereas I was one big tangled mass of nerves.

I was aching physically and mentally to hold him in my arms, and make love to him. I was thinking of nothing else all evening, but HOW, how was I going to go about it???

I suddenly remembered how comforting his embrace was when I was still confined at the hospital, how he had complied each time I had asked him to hug me. He even kissed me on my forehead. What doctor would go to all that length for his patient?

Only Dr. K.  The feeling of overwhelming gratitude washed over me.

I took a side glance at him as he twirled his brandy inside the glass he was holding before sipping from it.

I prepared my little speech in my mind, unprepared for how he might react to it.

"Copter," I began, "did you know that the hugs that I had asked from you at the hospital that you were kind and generous enough to give me even if you really didn't have to, gave me so much comfort, that I can't even begin to let you know how grateful I am ..." I couldn't go on. There was a big lump in my throat blocking my speech.

I watched as Copter stood up from the couch and set his glass of brandy on my shiny mahogany desk.

I continued to watch as he walked back to me, sat back on the couch ... and ...

Hallelujah to the highest heavens! He hugged me tight!

I do believe that I am not to blame for what I did after that.

I gently pushed him down, and before he could push me away, I placed my lips on his.

It started with a gentle, loving, grateful kiss, but all my pent up emotions suddenly rose to the fore.

I deepened the kiss, and when I felt him return my kiss, it was the point of no return for me.

With feverish motions, I tugged at his shirt, pulling it off the waistband of his pants, not stopping to unbutton it. I was too hungry for him.

My trembling hands explored his chest and his abdomen. I could tell from the hard muscles that he worked out a lot.

I captured a nipple and started rubbing it with the palm of my hand in a circular motion.

His heavy breathing told me that he was just as aroused as I was.

I left his mouth to suck on the side of his neck.

"Kimmon ... "

"Okay, okay," I relented. I could tell that he did not want me to leave any marks on his neck.

Suddenly the green eyed monster reared its ugly head in my brain. Was the reason that Copter was afraid for me to leave a mark on his neck was because he had a girlfriend, or worse, a wife, that he needed to hide it from?

I had totally forgotten to ask him if he was in a committed relationship with someone. I mentally kicked myself for the stupid oversight.

For a moment, I was tempted to stop the foreplay, just to ask him that question, but I told myself this might be my one and only chance to have him in my arms.  I can deal with the competition another time.

I concentrated on unbuttoning his shirt and when I reached the last button, I took it off him and dropped it to the floor.

I caressed his nipple once more and covered the other one with my mouth.

"Uhh...Kim..." his chest jerked forward as I sucked on his nipple.

I felt him grabbing the back of my neck.

I moved downward, trailing kisses all the way to his navel where I dipped my tongue.

My scalp tingled where he had grabbed my hair, pulling on it tightly.

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I could see his hardened member straining against the fabric of his briefs.

Without bothering to pull his pants down, I took it out and licked the top of it.

"Uhh ... uhh ... uhh ..." his moans were music to my ear.

I enveloped his hardened member with my mouth and started sucking on it, at first slowly and gently but as his grip on my hair tightened, I increased the tempo, sucking harder and harder and faster and faster until ...

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

My study door burst open and a frightened wide eyed Bernard rushed in.

I fell on top of Copter to cover his nakedness. Copter clung tightly to me, averting his face so that Bernard could not see it.