{3}

"Why the hell are you kissing your stepbrother?" Zeke asked.

"I kissed him." I said. "He was getting ready to push me off, but you came in."

"Really?" Zeke asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Watch your back, faggot." I got up and went to my room. I locked the doors and started pacing back and forth.

'I could've fucked up his whole life. He's gonna hate me. I ruined his reputation. I'm done for. He hates me. I should stay up here. Yeah. I'll stay up here.' I thought.

"We aren't dating. He kissed me and I was about to push him off. I'm straight as a pole and I would never kiss him. He's a disgusting little faggot who just waltzes in and fucks my life up. I don't like him Zeke." He said.

"I won't tell the guys."

"Thanks." He said

"I gotta get back to school."

"Bye." Tyler said. I heard the door open then close and someone come up the stairs. he jiggled my doorknob. "Alec, baby, are you okay?" he asked.

I just stayed silent. He soon came in, holding a key. He sat beside me on my bed and intertwined our fingers.

"None of those things are true. You're the most amazing person I've ever met and will ever meet. Please tell me you don't believe those things?"

"Not really. You seemed pretty convincing though."

"I lie to my dad a lot about where I go. I'm just not ready to come out, yet. When I am, I will show you off everyday." He said.

"I understand." I said. He laid down, pulling me with him. I intertwined our fingers and put them on either side of his head. I straddled his waist and smiled down at him. "We could do nothing all day and I wouldn't care."

"Neither would I." He said. He ran a hand through my hair.

"Shouldn't I be below you? I'm smaller."

"I feel like I would crush your small body."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I untangled my hands and slipped them under his shirt. I felt his hard, toned stomach.

"Here." He took his shirt off and I smiled.

"I love your chest." I said and traced his 6 pack.

"I love all of your body." He said. I blushed a little. "Especially your blush." I blushed a deeper red. "And your lip ring."

"What's so good about my lip ring?" I asked.

"I like the cool metal against my lips when we kiss." He said.

"That's sweet. I'll take it out just for you."

"No. I will force it in your lip." He said.

"You're so cute." I said. I leaned down and kissed his nose. He chuckled.

"So, baby, what do you want to do this weekend?" I melted when he called me baby.

"I don't care."

"Maybe we can tell my dad so we can be more open at home." He offered.

"Whatever you want. I will wait till you're out of high school for you to come out. I understand how scary it is. I'll support you." I said.

"Thank you." He whispered. "Thank you so much Alec." I smiled at him and pecked his lips. I laid beside him and cuddled into his side. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder.