{5}

It's been one month since Ty and I broke up. It's really awkward between us. He's always with Renee. I haven't been clean and I even tried to commit suicide because his friends beat me up. I haven't been eating, again. My mom is really worried, but has been sending Ty looks. Justin came over a couple times and we hung out. He talked to Ty, before he left, about something. I'm back to my antisocial ways.

I sighed and ran a hand through my bed head. I got out of bed and someone knocked on the door.

"Alec, I'm taking you somewhere. Get ready." My mom's voice came through the door.

"Okay." I said in a small voice and grabbed my towel. I went to the bathroom and got into the shower. I cleaned my hair and body and got out.

"Wear this." She said and handed me a bag.

"A tux?"

"Somewhere nice. Just do it. I'll even let you wear a beanie."

"Yes!" I said. I kissed her cheek.

"Thirty minutes."

I put boxers on under my towel and dropped it. I put the tux on as my mom left. I tied the rainbow tie on and a black beanie. I fixed my re-dyed hair and put my nose ring in. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I put my all black Vans on and walked out.

"You look nice." She said. I saw she had a purple form fitted dress on.

"So do you." I said. I held my elbow out and she linked our arms. We laughed and went downstairs. I opened the door for her and she got in.

I got in the passenger's side and she turned my iPod on. I started singing to Bring Me The Horizon's Can You Feel My Heart.

"Where are we going?" I said after 20 minutes.

"To a Italian restaurant downtown. We're going to have a nice lunch."

"Why?"

"I wanted to have a nice lunch with you. We haven't talked lately." She said. "We're here."

"Yay." I said. We got out and walked to the restaurant.

"I'm going to go to the restroom." She said and got up. She headed towards the restroom and I looked at the menu.

"Hey." I heard a male say. I looked up and saw Tyler.

"I want to have a nice lunch with my mom, Ty." I said.

"It's a set up. I want you back Alec. Please." He said.

"No." I said. "I don't want to talk about anything."

"Then we won't talk." he said.

"No. Please. Leave me alone."

"I spent a month planning this. I know what you do in your room. I know about your attempt. I know Alec. You're upset. I just want to see you happy."

"Well, I met someone." I lied.

"What's his name?"

"Robert." I said.

"No you didn't. You haven't been out of your room in a month." He said. "I got you something."

"Really?" I asked.

"I waited a month for these." He said and pulled a box out. "Open." He said and handed it to me. I took the top off.

Two VIP tickets to the Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens World Tour.

"Ty..." I said. I met his eyes for the first time. He was nervous. "I think I'm gonna take Justin." I finished.

"You and me, you ass. We get to meet Mike. I know someone who sent these and he may be able to get us backstage."