{7}

The little one in the picture. That's Beau/Blu. The other one is Duke. He may or may not be in the story. On to the story. No one probably reads these anyways.

*************

"Tyler. Time t-" I groaned as I opened my eyes.

I saw no one beside me. He left because I'm a freak. I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw him making chocolate chip pancakes. He was fully dressed.

"Morning, love." He said.

"Afternoon." I corrected. He chuckled.

"Come here." He said. I walked over to him. He stepped back and pushed me in front of him. I smiled and turned so I was facing him. He continued cooking and kissing me.

"Where did you go?" I asked as I rested my head on his shoulder, taking in his scent. He smelled different.

"To the store. I went to the mall, too. I was getting more cologne. That's why I smell different." He said.

"I hate that. Once you go in there, you get sprayed with a bunch of shit."

"I picked some of yours up, too. You only had a little left."

"Thanks. That's sweet of you." I said.

"I had to go to Bath and Body Works." He said. "You and you're warm sugar vanilla."

"I like to smell nice." I said. He muttered something about me being girly and put the last pancake on the mountain.

He set it on on the table and pulled my chair out. I kissed his cheek and sat. I wasn't really hungry, but chocolate chip pancakes were an exception in my anorexia. He sat and I grabbed my fork. I started eating slowly. I felt bad for being so slow.

"I want you to do something. I'm gonna do the same."

"Okay?" I asked.

"I don't want you to hold your emotions back. Show me. Tell me. Do something to make them known." He said. "If you're upset, tell me. Anything. Worried. Sad. Mad. Pissed. Horny."

"I'm always horny around you, so that's a given." I said. He laughed and I put my fork down. "Yeah. I'll try."

"Tanks." He said. I rolled my eyes at his childish ways.

"So cute." I said. He smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "That's my job."

He chuckled and I got up. I walked to his side and ran a hand through his hair. I kissed the side of his head. I sat on the floor, my weight resting on my knees and feet. He chuckled.

"So you're my property now?" he asked.

"What?"

"BSDM. That's one of those positions."

"I'm not your property. I'm your boyfriend."

"I know." He said. I got up and sat on his lap. "This is better." I put my legs on either side of him and kissed his neck. "Why are you always teasing me?"

"So you get flustered and can do nothing about it." I answered. "Maybe we should drop the no pleasure thing because we're both horny teenagers."

"Yes please." He said. My hands went straight to his shirt, taking it off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stood.

He carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed. You know what happens.

I panted and smiled at him. He intertwined out fingers. I heard a small bark. I saw Blu coming out from under the bed.