{17}

Wedding Day

"Justin, I'm getting married." I said as I did my hair.

"I know." He sighed. I gave him a look as I finished my hair. Siren came in, wearing a teal dress with black lack over it.

I pulled a black beanie over my teal hair and smiled. I pulled my suit jacket on and fixed my tie. "What if he isn't there? What if he objects? What if he runs away?" I asked frantically. "Does anyone have cigarettes?"

"Ty said I can't give you cigaretts."

"Can I call him? I just need to talk to him." She handed me my phone and they left. I called him and he picked up. "Hey, Ty."

"Hey, Alec. What's up?"

"Im freaking out. I just need to know you'll be there."

"I will, hun. I promise. I'm not going anywear. I'll see you soon. I love you."

"I love you, too." I returned. "Thanks."

"No problem. I gotta go."

"Mkay. Bye." I said and hung up. I smiled and bit my lip. I licked my lips and didn't feel my lip ring. I grabbed a black one and put it in.

I heard commotion down the hall and knew it was time. I got up, cheching my apperence on last time, and went into the hall. My mom was standing there. "Ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered. She slipped her arm into mine and we walked to the door. Two people opened each side and Ty smiled at me.

I could care less about the blue and black flowers. I was focused on Ty. We walked down the aisle and he walked to where we stopped. "Take care of my boy." She instructed.

"I will." He promised. He took my hand and we walked up.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Alec Jackson and Tyler Daniels." He started rambling and then the vows. "Tyler, you're up first."

He took in a deep breath. "Alec Dane Jackson, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I knew from the moment you kicked me in my dick when we first met you were special." Everyone started laughing and I blushed. "I've made my mistakes and you've been the most forgiving person. There was something about you. I never stopped thinking about you. You're just so perfect. I'm going to stay with you until the end. I will try my best to be your knight in shining armor when you need it. I will try my best to be the most perfect husband, even though you'll be better. I love you Alec. More than words can describe." He spoke. I sniffled and he wiped my tears. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Ty, you've helped me through everything. You helped with my self harm, my depression, my anorexia, and so much more. You thought me how to love. You helped me love myself and you. We have been through a lot in two years, but it was all worth it. Im not the strongest or tallest guy there is, but I'll try to protect you. I'll do my best to make your life perfect. I love you so much. I love you to the end of the galaxy and back."

"But they don't know where the galaxy ends." He said.

"And I don't know where my love for you ends." I replied. He smiled. I got lost in his eyes.

"Alec, answer him." Ty said, snapping me from my trance.

"What? Sorry. His eyes are beautiful." I apologized.

"Do you, Alec Jackson, take Tyler Daniels to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I answered.

"Do you, Tyler Daniels, take Alec Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." He answered.