{12?}

My mom looked at me in shock after I told her my plan. "Will you please help?"

"Sure." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said.

We started planning everything for tomorrow. We went to the store and got everything we needed.

"Alec! We're home!" Ty yelled. I got up and ran downstairs. I jumped into his arms and he kissed me. "Hey, Al."

"Hey, Ty." I said and smiled.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you, too." I said. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and set my head on his shoulder. "My baby." he kissed my cheek. I smiled as he rubbed my back. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah. Did you?"

"Yes I did." He said.

"Boys! Dinner!" my mum yelled from the kitchen. He carried me to the kitchen. "Alec make you carry him?"

"No." He said. "I carry him all the time. My baby doll." He set me in my chair and sat beside me. I cuddled into him and intertwined our fingers. He kissed my head and rubbed circles into my hand.

"Awe. Look at our boys." James said. I blushed as my mom ruffled my hair.

"Mom! Don't touch my hair! You know that!" I shrieked.

"You look perfect." Ty said and pecked my lips. He ran a hand through my hair. "You always do." He smiled.

"So do you." I said. My mom set our food down. I put a spoon of soup in my mouth and half of it fell down my face.

"Alec, use your manners." My mom said. I swallowed.

"I don't in the bedroom." I said and shrugged. My mum's jaw dropped and Ty nodded.

"He doesn't." Ty said.

"You would know." James said.

"Close your mouth, unless you want James's dick in it." I said to my mum. She shut her mouth and blushed. I laughed. "Get it mum." I said.

"That's disturbing Alec." Ty said.

"You know I'm sexual." I said.

"Yes you are." He said.

"At least I don't take it up the ass." My mum said.

"I love it up the ass." I said. "You should try it sometime."

"I don't do annul sex." James said.

"I do." Ty said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"I do, too." I said. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"We know." They said. I cuddled into him and fell out of my chair.

I screamed and banged my head on the table. I fell onto the floor and closed my eyes. "ALEC! CALL 911!" I heard before I blacked out.

••Next Morning 8:47••

"Alec. Please wake up." Ty said from beside me. I felt his hand in mine and tried to move. Failure. I gathered all my strength and squeezed his hand lightly. "Alec? Baby, if you can hear me, do something." I squeezed his hand again. "Oh my." I felt a familiar pair of lips on mine and I tried to move mine.

I moved mine a little and he ran his hand through my hair. I opened my eyes a little and saw his beautiful face. "Ty." I said. He handed me a glass of water and I downed it.