{6}

"Fine." He said. I smiled. "I, um, love you Alec." He stuttered.

"I love you, too, Ty. I have for like two weeks. I kept denying it." I said. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Well, now that you said that, when are you coming home?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow. You guys to do what we did earlier." I said. She blushed and I laughed.

"Whenever you want alone time, just tell us to leave. I don't think we'll be home much, though." He said and winked at me. I pecked his lips.

"You have to go back to school in a month." I said and groaned. "I have to get a job."

"No you don't. My dad pays for this shit. He has enough money." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Family business. It's some company that his great grandfather made and has been passed down. They don't work there, but make a lot of money. He's a doctor, too."

"He told me about that." Mom said.

"I never know anything. I blame you, mom." I said.

"You know how big Ty's dick is. That's all you need to know." She said. I blushed and hid my in his chest.

"It's true." He said.

"I know." I groaned.

"You could always do that music shop you wanted. I'm sure my dad will help." He said.

"He's always talking about that." She said.

"I want to." I said. "It's my dream."

"Go for it." He said. "I'll support you." He kissed my cheek. "Promise."

"I'll think about it." I said. He smiled and played with my hair.

"Thanks." He said.

"I need to get going. Shift."

"Bye mom." I said. I got up and hugged her, telling her I love her.

"Bye." He said. She left and I got back on his lap. "You are one horny boy today, aren't you?"

"Maybe." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No more. I'm too tired." He said.

"So am I. Wanna take a nap?" I asked.

"Yes please." he said. I got up and pulled him to his feet. He led me to our bedroom and laid down. I laid beside him and cuddled into his opened arms. "Night. I love you."

"Night. I love you too." I said and fell asleep.

I felt someone kissing my neck. Ty. "If I woke up like this every morning, I would enjoy waking up." I said.

"You have such a sexy morning voice." He said.

"Thank you." I said. He pecked my lips and smiled. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"You were dreaming about some things. I wanted to stop you before you got hard."

"With someone like you, I'll have those dreams all the time."

"Same for me." He said. "Tell me about it. I wanna know what you fantasise about. Maybe I can make them come true."

"I would like that." I said as I rubbed his shoulders. I explained every detail of the dream.

"I can do that." He said.

"Really?"

"Mhm." He hummed. "I want to pleasure you in anyway." He said.