{15}

I woke up and saw our new home. I sat up and strechted. I got up and Ty was sill sleeping. I kissed his forehead and walked downstairs. I started looking for the kitchen and found it. I started making chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

I plated it and grabbed the glassof orange juice. I got into the lift and went to four. I went to our room and Ty was sitting up. "Morning, hun."

"Morning, Lec. What's that?"

"Breakfast for my fiance." I said and set it on his lap.

"Well, sit and eat with me." He said. I smiled and sat beside him. He handed me a fork and I took it.

We started eating and drinking. "So, can I get a tour today?"

"Yeah." He said. I took the empty plate.

"Meet me downstairs in five minutes." He nodded and I went downstairs. I washed the dishes and put them in the plate drying thing.

"Oh, Alec. Look what I found." He said. He came into the kitchen and held the lingerie up.

"I know where I put it." I said.

"You know you look a little too hot when you wear this? Maybe you should wear it again."

"So you can take more pictures?" I teased.

"Just more pictures to add to the folder."

"Folder?" He pulled his phone out and went to his pictures. 'The no no folder.'

"See. No one sees these except me. That's why there is a password on my phone now."

"I know. 1998." I said.

"You saw me put it in." He said. I nodded and he set it on the counter. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me. He pecked my lips and I smiled at the act.

"How many kids do you want?" I asked.

"Two or three." He said. I nodded. "Maybe four."

"We are young." I said.

"Are you suggesting something?" He asked playfully.

"Maybe I am." I answered. "We'll have kids. I promise."

"Yay." He cheered. He took my hand and started giving me a tour. We got back to our room and he moved some curtains. "Balcony with a view of the backyard and pool."

"It's perfect. Just like you." I said.

"No. You." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and cupped his face. "There's one more thing."

"Okay?" I asked. He took my hand and guided me into the closet.

I saw my teal corset. I saw a black one with icy blue swirls and lace. The blue lace showed nicely over the black fabric. Black silk underewear with a blue lace trim was over it. Fishnets were in between then.

"What's up with you making me wear corsets?" I asked.

"I think you look sexy in them." He answered. "I'm not going to make you wear this one. This one is for you to decide when. Just remember, you look fucking hot in then."

"I think I know exactly when I'll wear it." I told him.

"When?"

"It's a suprise." I said.

"Damn." I chuckled and put my head on his chest.

We spent the rest of the day talking and playing with Blu outside.

Major time skip. Christmas eve. 8:00pm

I smiled as Ty walked in. He took his coat off and kissed my head. "Hey, babe." I said.