{19}

Patty's POV because I can. First day of school. (Mom is Alec and dad is Ty.)

"Patty! Luke! Ready to go?" Dad yelled from downstairs. Luke stayed over last night because he can. I grabbed my bag and took his hand.

"Ready, Hun?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." I answered. He kissed my cheek as we went to the door. We walked downstairs where we had eaten breakfast.

"Walk to the store after school. Luke can come if he wants." Dad said.

"Mkay." I said. We walked to the car and got in. He drove us to school and I gave him a hug. He kissed my head.

"Bye boys. Be good." He called as we walked towards the high school. Luke took my hand.

"Let's go to homeroom." Luke suggested. I nodded and we made our way to our history class. We took our seats in the back and he kissed me.

He loves kissing me for some reason. I don't know why. I kissed back and someone cleared their throat. We pulled apart and I looked up. I saw my best friend Karmin and got up. I hugged him and smiled.

"Hey. How've you been?" He asked as we pulled apart a minute later.

"Really good. I got adopted and they let me date Luke, too. What about you?" I asked as we sat back down.

"Good. My dad is in rehab." He said. His dad was an alcoholic.

"That's great." I replied. Luke put his arm around me as I pulled my phone out.

'Dad: Can  Karmin come back with Luke and I?'

'Sure. Just come straight here.'

'Dad: Thanks.'

'No problem. See you later. Love you.'

'Love you, too.'

I showed Karmin my phone and he smiled. The teacher came in and we settled down. We got our schedules and all of our classes were the same. We set up our binders and notebooks for all of our classes. We stayed in there and watched a movie. We talked quietly and joked about stuff.

We put our books in our lockers, only taking our paperwork. We all left and we started to the store. I smiled at them as I opened the door and they walked in. Dad walked over and I gave him a quick hug.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. Where's mom?"

"In the back. The office."

"Cmon guys. Oh, that's Karmin." I introduced. They shook hands and we went to the office. "Hey mom. Hey Uncle Vic."

"Hey bud. What's up?" Vic replied.

"Nothing much. That's Karmin." I said. They bro-hugged and I gave my mom a hug. He kissed my head and I gave him the paperwork. We all sat on the couch and played the Xbox they set up in here.

"Hun, we need your help on the floor." Dad said, poking his head in the door.

"Mkay. I'll see you later." He said as he walked out.

I continued playing Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Luke kissed my cheek. "Never told me you had a boyfriend, Patty." Vic pointed out.

"Mom kinda found out." I said.

"Hey. You wanted food." Luke argued.

"I also wanted your shirt off." I reminded.

"That's how Kellin's mom found out. We were making out on his bed and I didn't have anything but boxers on. Let's just say it was akaward." Vic explained.

"I remember that, Vic." Kellin said, suddenly appearing.

"How many people from bands do you know?" Luke and Karmin asked.

"Quite a few. Parents' friends." I explained. Kellin came and sat on Vic's lap.

"That's so cool." Karmin exclaimed.

"Thanks." I said. "Where's Cope?"

"With your dads." He replied as dad poked his head in.

"Patty, watch her. It's too busy out here." He said as Cope walked to me. I nodded and picked her up.

"Uncle Patty!" She said.

"Hey baby." I greeted as she leaned on my chest.

"I thought that was my name." Luke argued, faking sadness.

"Don't worry, sugar." I wrapped my arm around his waist and smiled. I pecked his lips and smiled.

"Mkay." He replied simply.

"I feel so alone." Karmin complained.

"Just ask BriBri out. You've liked him for a year now." I urged.

"I know how long I've liked him." He said as he killed someone.

"Then ask him out or I'll tell him about your crush." I threatened.

"You wouldnt." He doubted.

"Oh I will." I said as I pulled my phone out.

"You have his number? Give me the phone." Karmin demanded. I handed it to him and he went outside. "Hey BriBri." He said after a couple seconds. "Um, I like you. You know? I'm that obvious? Yeah. That would be perfect. See you tomorrow, Bri."

He walked back in. "I got a boyfriend." He sang.

"Bout time." Luke said.

"Leave me alone." Karmin defended. I chuckled and took his hat. He glared at me and took it.

We played video games for a while until the store closed. We went home, dropping Luke and Karmin off. I made sure I gave Luke a kiss before. We had dinner, talking about stuff. I went up to my room at nine and went to sleep.