Chapter 1

Hi guys!

To clear up any confusion this is where Michael and Ashton first meet. Kind of. Sorry if it sucks.

+-+-+-+-+-+

He wasn't focusing on the fact that he should have been home over an hour ago or the fact that he couldn't walk straight let alone drive. He wanted to stay and see what happened, to see what she did. He'd already served his heart up on a silver platter a dozen times before  and had no problem doing it again. Especially for someone so beautiful, so unique, someone who made him forget how to breathe.

Her movements were unexpected as she saunted over to him, her dyed black hair curled beyond her shoulders and he wanted to shove his hands in it and see to her every command. She sat next to him and picked up his beer from the table before taking a swig. She winced at the cheap taste and looked up at him. His brown hair was slightly covering his squinting eyes and she smiled. It wasn't a giant, over facing teeth bearing smile-it was quite the opposite. Her eyebrows were raised a little and she was smirking. Everything around him faded to black as she leaned in, but he moved away. He didn't want to kiss her, not today.

Not with alcohol clouding his brain and turning his thoughts into mush. He wanted to remember the softness of her lips pressed up against his and how her jaw felt when he rested his hand on it and traced her cheekbones with his fingers. He wanted to remember how he couldn't help but smile into the kiss as she subconsciously played with his hair.

He wanted to remember what would happen afterwards. Would he pass out from lack of breath? Would they gaze into each others eyes and get lost for a moment? Would he desperately pull her back towards him? He wanted to remember her, and if alcohol was the only way to give him the courage to pull her close, he wanted to wait.

But girls like her don't give guys like him a second chance. So she frowned, handed his beer back to him and moved on. His name was Michael and hers Pauline and their story ends right here like it's supposed to. Because he didn't remember the red lipstick stain on the bottle that she'd left or how her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance when she walked away, or how he ended up falling asleep on some curly headed guys shoulder who's hair tickled his cheek. 

All he remembered was that he was in big trouble with his mum when he got home. And he was okay with that.

+-+-+-+-+-+

So? What do you guys think? Is this something that you'd like me to continue?

I know that this is the first chapter and it is very short but it's nearly time for doctor who and I want to have this ready for before it starts. I'm sure that you understand.

Thanks for reading and as annoying as it is to say please vote and comment and follow and all that stuff, it does help. Share if you want to, that's also cool and add to your reading list maybe? Or is that pushing it? Idk.