Chapter 18: Relationship?

Carter Reynolds POV

"I don't know what it means," I asked Gilinsky and Cameron.

"Well, when you kissed her did she smile or did she runaway?" Gilinsky said.

"She kinda like smiled and backed away from me, fell over a pillow, then ran," I said.

"That's just because she fell and was embarrassed. Have you talked to her since?" Cameron asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, then talk to her, idiot." Cam said, "Better yet, you should surprise her."

"Like what?" I asked.

"She likes that girl group that's like the sister group to One Direction," Cam said, "I dunno the name."

"Little Mix," I said, "They are her role models."

"Get her Little Mix tickets or an album or something signed by them," Gilinsky suggested and I nodded.

"She will love you forever," Cam said, "It's like the reverse Directioner."

"I'm about to go talk to her," I said and ran upstairs to her room and knocked on the door. That's when I noticed that Cam and Gilinsky were following me.

"We want to see it too," Cam said and Ali opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hey, Mr. Loverboy," Ali waggled her eyebrows at me.

"She told you?"

"I'm her best friend," Ali said, "What did she tell me?"

"Yeah," Mahogany appeared behind her, "What did she tell her?"

"Why were you guys in this?" Cam said.

"Why were you in it?" Ali said.

"Who's at the door?" I heard Madi say and my heart skipped a beat.

"It's Lila," Ali said.

"Tell Lila that I still won't make her food," Madi said and I slid through Mahogany and Ali and wrapped my arm around Madi's waist and propped my head on that hand as she lyed down on her bed.

"We'll leave you two alone," Gilinsky said as he and Cam pulled Ali and Mahogany out the room. I got up and locked the door and layed down beside her.

"So, I have a question," I asked her, "Does this mean we're in a relationship?"

"You know, uh, I've had a hard time with boys, recently," Madi said, "You being one of them. The fact that you're pushy."

"I really, really like you, Victoria," I told her and she smiled.

"There's that pushiness," Madi said.

She rolled on top of me and kissed me.

"Is that your answer?" I said and she nodded and pulled me up from the bed, "What we're not going to keep kissing?"

"We would, but you see I don't want to get trapped in Wonderland," Madi said and pulled me down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Are you making me brownies?" I ask her.

"No," she said and got out a tub of ice cream, two spoons, and pulled me into the living room.

"Movies," I whisper and put in 21 Jump Street.

We lay on the couch with blankets and while the preview was on Maya and Kian & Sam and Lila came in to watch the movie with us.

"It's like a triple trifecta date," Madi whispered to me and I nodded. I kissed her cheek and pulled her closer to me.

(A/N: I'm finally done with Madi & Carter's love thingy ma bob. So now I am on Matthew and his chick (who will remain unknown) and Sam & Lila with Sammi & Nash. Here we go. P.S. Thx for all the reads)