Chapter 1: Single Tour

Lila Okinawa POV

"Goodnight, Toronto!" I yelled right before I ran off stage. I ran to where Heather, Sammi and Madi waited.

"Excellent way to end the concert, Lila," Heather said, "Sammi began it with a bang, Madi kept the audience interested till you came on and then boom, end."

"You make it sound like I was a filler act," Madi crossed her arms and we laughed. That was until my phone rang.

"I'll be right back," I ran into a corner and took the call. Matt Espinosa.

Matt- Hey, Lila. We have a problem.

Me- Who was in a car accident?

Matt- *sighs* No one. But Jack G sorta, kinda got kidnapped by my sister. And we need you guys help.

Me- Oh my fucking gosh. Really?

Matt- Yeah, how soon can you guys be back?

Me- Well, we'll have to cancel some shows but okay.

Matt- Okay, come back soon.

I walked back over to where the others were and broke them the news.

"Your first tour and you're already canceling shows," Heather nearly yelled, "One of you must stay."

Sammi and I started making up excuses to leave but Madi raised her hand as if she was in school.

"I'll stay," Madi said.

"Okay, now you two girls go back to the hotel and pack while I talk to the company about making it the K. Madison Tour," Heather walked away while talking into her bluetooth.

"Have fun," Madi smiled thinly.

"We have to go get Jack G from a physocotic person," Sammi said.

"And physcos are always funny," Madi said.

"Whatever," Sammi and I walked out the building and into the waiting car.

******

Still Lila's POV

A couple hours later we were in Cali with everyone else, looking for Jack G. I hope we find him.