Chapter 28: "You're A Whore"- Nash Grier

Nash Grier POV

(A/N: Listening to Little Mix's new song, Black Magic, {on repeat} while writing this so who knows how this'll turn up. Very important A/N at the end.)

Sammi twidled her thumbs between us as Taylor looked at her. Intensly. And stared. With a passion.

Sammi's breathing turned into a low hums of exasperated needs of air. I felt her tense up as Taylor stared. She rubbbed her hands together and pushed her hair from her face. She was so beautiful.

How could she do something like this to me?

There was so much I wanted to say to her. Why? Did you fall out of love? Was it Oliver? Were we moving to fast? Was there someone else? I can't ask that one.

Because there was.

I sat up from slouching and sighed. The next words out of my mouth we're going to be one of the smartest ones ever.

"To him, you're an angel," I said and they both looked at me, "To me, you're a whore."

I then stood and walked away with way more confidence than ever.

Swag.

**********

Carter Reynolds POV

I tried calling her. She didn't answer.

I had to face the facts. It was too much. I didn't expect her to be the type to leave. But she was. She leaves when it gets to tough.

Falling in love with her was the worst mistake of my life.

I threw the phone at my pillow at the same time it rang.

I looked at the Caller ID and my heart sped up. No longer angry, I picked it up.

"Carter?" Madi said with hope in her voice.

"Victoria," I breathed and I could feel her smile.

"Carter Reynolds, I miss your fine ass," Victoria said and I laughed. She laughed because she always said my laugh was her turn on.

"And I miss your big ass," I told her and she laughed so hair.

"What are you up to?" Victoria asked and I shrugged.

"It's a shit storm around here as usual," I told her, "Where are you?"

"How are you?" she avoided my question, "I'm terrible without you."

"I'm dying," I said and asked her again, "Vic, where are you?"

"Carter, I can't tell you," Victoria enunciated every word. "I love you, Carter. So much."

Victoria hung up the phone and I was stuck looking at her contact picture.

"I love you, too," I whispered to the phone.

(A/N: Sorry for my slowness of updates. I wanted to get this perfect. I wanted to get it brilliant. Tell me what you think and give me questions for the characters)