Chapter 12: Surprises

Maya Tony POV

"Is everything ready?" I asked Kian and he nodded, "This will be the best welcome home party ever."

We were at a house Madi requested from Heather. This place was almost as big as the house we had to live in two months ago.

"They're here," Lila said from a window.

"Lights out," I called and Aaron and Taylor turned them all out.

"Well, I can't do anything about that," I heard Madi say.

"You can't do anything?" Gilinsky asked.

"What the fuck do I look like to you, The Wizard?" Madi said, "I can't grant you every wish."

"I asked you for a little sympathy and not to laugh when I said how scary it was," I almost laughed at their coversation.

"She does not possess that redeeming quality," Carter said and I could feel Madi glare at him even thought its dark. When are they going to turn on the lights?

"Someone turn on the lights," Madi sighed and we all popped out of hiding when the lights were on. Every single one of them jumped except Madi who just rolled her eyes and went upstairs to her room.

"Welcome home, Jack G!" Everyone yelled. As soon as we said that Happy by Pharrell played (I know that song is so annoying after hearing it so many times, but I couldn't say anything bc Mahogany was DJ-ing).

"Wow!" Jack said.

"You're safe!" Lila said like when the coaches say a tackle is safe.

"They don't play football, babe, they play basketball," Sam said and Lila gasped.

"Well, our sport is soccer," Lila said, "Who cares?"

Then we all saw Madi ran downstairs into the bathroom. Sammi and Ali left to go take care of whatever freaked Madi out while we all messed with Jack.

*******

*Flashback*

Madi walked up stairs to her room, opened the door and turned on the light and instantly covered her eyes.

Johnson was laying there naked on her bed with a guitar covering his private parts or Madi would have freaked out even more.

Johnson started singing and playing.

"I want you to Rock Me, Rock Me, yeah," he sang drunkenly. He's not even legal, yet.

"I'm going to throw up," Madi ran out the room and into the downstairs bathroom.

"Guess she doesn't want to Rock Me, Rock Me, yeah," Johnson said.

*End of Flashback*