Chapter #1) Why don't we play a game?

The fairies raised Peter Pan in Neverland. He was sweet, kind and generous. He had a light soul. He was also vulnerable.

Killian James, better known as Captain Hook and his crew ventured to Neverland. When they arrived, a small boy no older then 13 was there. He had an innocent, slim face and fairies surrounded him.

"Identification boy." Hook demanded. The boy smiled, unfazed by the buzzing fairies, unlike Smee the pirate who was swatting them. The lively, beautiful forest was something the green clad boy was adapted to.

"I'm Peter. Who are you?" The boy

smiled.

"That is information you won't need you knat. Where is your mother?" Bill snapped.

"Why, I don't have a mother." Peter said simply. He had no memories of a mother, so he just thought he never had one.

The Pirates groan in annoyance.

"The island is inhabited, it's a waste of time." Hook concluded, gesturing for the Pirates to board the ship once again.

He took one glance back at the naive boy, then they left.

As years went on Peter changed. The island changed too. It became a dark, eerie place at night. Peter had turned evil. His raising on the island causing him to become a mischievous, selfish, scary boy. He made a deal with his shadow. That he would take young boys into his training and become a family with them, in order to keep his youth. So at the mere age of 16, he stopped aging. Over the years he collected lonely, unwanted boys. He called them the lost boys.

Peter called himself Peter Pan. The people on the island knew the name Pan and knew to hide from him. Peter Pan was like a evil king. And the lost boys were his royal subjects. People feared him.

Peter was unwanted, selfish, cruel, mischievous, scary; but nobody saw that he was lost. He was indeed, a lost boy.

All he wanted was for them to play his game. That's all it was to Peter Pan, a game.

Hundreds of years later, Killian and his crew return to never land. On the journey a fairy flew onto the ship.

"What do you want you glittery pest?" Hook growled.

"Stop! Don't go to never land." She warned.

"Why not?" Smee questioned the fairy.

"T-The boy. He will trap you."

"What boy?" By then the Pirates forgot about the sweet, young boy they met so long ago.

"Pan will. He will want to play his game. I warn you, he is evil." She continued.

Hook swatted the fairy away and they hooted in laughter.

"Little fairies trying to keep us away from their home!" Bill laughed.

When they arrived, the island looked normal. The fairies were nowhere to be seen, but the Pirates ignored that.

When they arrived it was evening.

"Let's venture through tomorrow. This place gives me an eerie feeling and I don't want to be out there in the dark." Smee suggested.

After a bit of hesitation the captain agreed because his crew was anxious and they don't work well like that anyway.

They all say around at a table on the ship, drinking rum and playing poker.

While the Pirates enjoyed them self Peter was speaking to the lost boys.

"Well boys. We have some Pirates on our island right now. Isn't that fun?" He said, an all to familiar mischievous look in his eyes.

"What are we gonna do?" Felix asked as the boys murmured.

"What shall we do? We shall play a game." Peter answered, grinning wildly.

After setting the plan the boys ventured to the ship. The boys hide in the shadows.

Peter was standing behind the group of unknowing Pirates.

"That fairy was full of it, talking bout a scary boy. One smug teenager wouldn't be able to stop us." Bill laughs obnoxiously.

"Those creatures are far to nice aren't they?; For warning you." Peter startled the Pirates.

The Pirates hop from their seats.

They turned to him with their swords out, in a battle stance. Peter Pans challenging expression didn't change.

"What are you doing on our boat? Who are you?" Bill questioned.

"What are you doing on my island?" He countered.

"Who are you?" Smee repeated the question.

"Why I am Peter... Peter Pan. The one the fairy warned you of." He answered.

Peters mannerisms were intimidating and challenging but at the same time neutral.

Hook felt like the boy was familiar. He didn't understand why the fairies were apparently scared of him. He was small, had electric green eyes and an elfish face, he looked about 16. Had a slim waist and kind of large ears.

"Why don't we play a game?" Peter said, dragging the words out.

"We don't play games with children." Hook said, annoyed at this boy who thought he was scary.

Peter transported himself so he stood right behind hook, his lips next to killians ear.

"Why not? I don't want to have to beg, pirate." He whined, feigning innocence.

Hook was startled by the sudden closeness. This boy was using magic, which surprised the Pirates since he looked like a mere human.

Hook went to turn but Peter teleported back. He giggled and called out "Boys!"

All of the sudden, the lost boys slowly made their way from the shadows, some hopping over the side of the boat. They flipped their weapons around in around as they stood, surrounding the Pirates. The lost boys were clad in hooded cloaks. Their faces dirty and smiles wide and playful.

"They don't want to play my game." Peter smiled deviously. "What do you think of that Felix?"

"I think that they don't have a choice." Felix smirked.

"Let's play." Peter Pan said.

A fight went into action. The lost boys and the Pirates had very different fighting styles. The boys being good with trickery, and gracefulness while the Pirates simply being rough.

Killian pushed Peter up against the wall on the outside of the cabins, pinning him there with a sword to his throat.

"You're gonna leave us alone now aren't you? Not so tough now." Hook growled.

Peter simply smiled. "If it was that easy, the game wouldn't be fun."

The boy had a sword to the throat and a wicked grin on his face.

Peter teleported out of his grip and onto the side of the ship.

"Boys, back to the fire." He ordered. The lost boys removed themselves from the Pirates and hopped away, into the night.

Peter stood there, watching the Pirates.

All you could see was the figure of the elfish boy in the darkness.

"Captain Hook, what're we gonna do? Is there a king we can seek help from?" Smee whispered.

Peter giggled. "Neverland doesn't have a king. Just me."

"Shut your mouth, boy." Hook growled.

Peter stuck his tongue out just a little, a common thing he does.

"No one leaves this island without my permission. So get ready to play, Hook." Peter warned before disappearing, leaving a little amount of green mist behind.