Chapter #9) Don't. Call. Us. Children.

They were scurrying across his walls, hanging from his ceiling, and running over his very boots. The lost boys were on the Jolly Rodger. Killian growled, and fought the urge to throw the bottle of rum in his hand at the boys.

He looked out at neverland. After this trip he will be free to explore the world again. He has no idea how long he has been on the island because time stands still there.

All of the sudden there's a voice beside him.

"When's dinner?"

He recognized the voice as peters and turned to the boy to answer him but just as he did Smee shouted "dinner!"

Killian nodded his direction to the cabins where they ate and Peter motioned for the boys to follow.

When they got in the large cabin the boys all sat on one side on the large table Smee set up for while they were aboard the ship.

Peter plopped down on the head of the table; in killians spot.

"That's my spot." Killian gestured for the boy to get out of it but Peter shrugged and ignored.

"I'm the captain. Therefore I sit at the head of the table." He repeated.

Peter looked up at the captain.

"I'm a guest. Sit pirate. You should feel honoured to be at the same tables as me and my boys." He gestured for Killian to sit at the side opposite of the boys but beside him. On the other side sat felix.

Smee served everyone and the boys started eating before everyone is served. The boys ate slightly messily but not enough to be disgusting, just like teenaged boys.

Peter poked at his food. He seemed to get drowsy throughout dinner.

Killian furrowed his eyebrows as pan zoned out. He gave felix a confused look.

"He's never been drowsy before, being on neverland he never had to sleep. He just chose to. He has never been tired before. Now being away form neverland it's different perhaps. He's probably quite freaked out because of the unknown feeling and will probably end up in deep sleep tonight before he adapts." Felix explained and shrugged as Peter shook his head to wake up.

Smee disappeared before coming back with a bottle of rum.

"Rum!" Rufio squealed and Fox went to grab it from the middle of the table.

"Not for you boys. You're mere children!" Starkey said, snatching it from the grabbing hands.

The boys all silenced, glaring at Starkey. The Pirates glanced around in confusion.

"Don't. Call. Us. Children." Tootles growled the best a child could.

Suddenly the boys all started shouting and yelling insults and threats at Starkey.

Starkey leaned over and mumbled in captains ear.

"I didn't mean to start a riot, I meant to stop the boys from bingeing as young'ns."

Killian leaned over to Peter who proudly sat at the head of the table in captains spot. Smiling proudly at his chaotic boys.

"Can you control them?"

Peter cleared his throat and the boys immediately silenced.

"Pirates aren't the best judges boys. Don't be offended by an offender." He smiled and the boys let it sink in.

Killian didn't see Peter wink at them so he wasn't expecting it when fox toppled over the table and ripped the bottle from Starkeys grip. The boys cheered as he hopped up and sped back to his seat.

Killian sighed and starkey laid his head on the table in surrender.

"Limit yourself boys," Peter put on a mock strict face. "Because I want some." His face changed into his ever existing devilish grin.