Chapter #10) He's Going To Get Sick

(A/N: A little dose of feels :*
Keep believing,
Tori.)

The Pirates convinced the boys not to get drunk, with promises that they would later during the trip. It was getting late and the boys were settling into their cots that had been spread in the captains chambers, much to his refusal Peter demanded they have the best cabin so he was stuck sharing with a big group of wild lost boys.

Killian was staring out to sea when he suddenly heard a voice beside him, "He's going to get sick."

The captain turned to see Felix and raised an eyebrow at the tall blond.

"Peter is going to get sick." Felix clarified.

"Why?" Killian asked in confusion.

"Unlike us, who weren't born on neverland; its peters first time off he island."

"What does that have to do with him becoming ill?"

"Peter was created with neverland. So the islands part of him. Therefore he's going to get sick from separation from it for the first time. Also when peters under the weather, he's like a baby. The boys usually assign taking care of him to one of us but now it's your job." Felix stated.

"That's not my job."

"We're guests on your ship hook, so yes it is." Felix laughed before wandering off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killian awoke in the night, to the sounds of muffled sobs. He looked to see Peter curled up in pain, wailing into his hand in attempt to be quiet.

"What the hell is it, pan?" He growled, rubbing his eyes and letting them focus on the child.

"My stomachs really hurting..." The boy whined in a voice Killian had never heard from pan before.

Fearless, merciless Peter Pan was bawling like a child.

Killian sat up to look at the boy and check how serious it was.

"Stop trembling boy, I can hardly recognize you like this." Hook said, a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"I'm going to die... " Peter's voice was hard to understand through all the sobbing. "There's something really wrong inside me."

Killian stood to see the paler then usual boy better.

Hook knew he would be fine. It was that separation sickness felix warned Killian that Peter would likely get.

"C'mere." Killian sighed and pulled Peter from his cot and into his embrace, surprised when instead of pulling away the boy latched his hands onto his shirt and surprised about how he felt no annoyance at the boy rubbing his wet eyes and nose on him.

Peter was very warm and Killian realized he needed to cool him down. Wrapping a blanket around him as hoisting Peter on his waist, Killian carried him out of the cabins and onto the deck.

He pulled a chair up and went to place Peter down to grab another when Peter shrieked, "No!" And clung to his coat desperately.

"What?" Killian muttered.

"Don't put me down! D-Don't drop me in the water!" He shrieked, clambering to stay in Killian's arms.

Killian sighed in realization; the boys temperature caused him to become delirious.

All of the sudden felix showed up behind them.

Killian looked to the boy with narrowed eyes.

"I've got him. You can head back to bed." Felix mumbled, pulling the feverish boy from Killian's arms.

Killian nodded and headed to the cabins but stopped when felix spoke again. "Mention this to anyone; and he will slit your throat. Not many get to see Peter Pan at a weak state and you've seen in a couple times now."

Killian nodded and headed to bed; and fell asleep with Peter Pan on his mind.