The Crystal

After we had checked the request board at Fairy Tail, we had found nothing and decided to meet up with Chelia. We met back up at the apartment and Chelia had no luck either. "There may be one other place we could find something. It is far from Magnolia and it may have what we are looking for", Chelia said, "Can I see a map?". We gave Chelia a map and she looked it over. "Here", she said while pointing to a location on the map. It then hit me. She was pointing at where I had stayed when I ran away from the guild. "I can get us there easily. I know my way around there", I said.

It took a couple hours to get to the house I had stayed at, but we got there earlier than I thought we would. I brought Wendy and Chelia into my house and they sat down on the small couch. "This place is... nice", Chelia said. "I know, it's not that good. I had this place built if I ever needed it. It's not made for luxury", I said, "Anyways let's get ready to head out and get what we need".

We ate some food, gathered a few tools, and headed out. "Okay, we need to go to a cave that should be around here somewhere", Chelia said. We continued walking until I saw something. It was a rock on top of a tree stump. "What's that?", Wendy asked. "I have no idea", I said as I picked the stone up. Once I did, the ground rose up and a cave was formed going down. "Found it", I said.

I lit a match and made a torch out of a dry branch. We made our way down the cave and we saw a lot of ores and gems. It was huge and very dark. "We've been walking for a while", Chelia said, "I think we should turn back". "Let's give it another 5 minutes. If we don't find anything, then we will turn back", I said. Suddenly, a tunnel opened in the wall. "I don't think we should go down there", Wendy said. "I feel something... I feel like something is calling me. SOMETHING
JUST TOUCHED MY HAND!!!", I yelled. "It was me... I-I got a little scared", Wendy said.

And with that madness done, we walked down the tunnel until it opened up to a giant area of what looked like quartz. "Woah, what is this place", Wendy said in amazement. "I have no idea", I said. "What's that?", Chelia asked as she pointed to a rock near the end of the cave. There something that looked like a crystal. It was clear and had no color to it. It had a little string attached to it. I walked over to it and picked it up. I saw magic start to be absorbed by the crystal and it was released, creating a giant wave of magic. Wendy and Chelia were on the ground and I was floating.

"W-woah!!! What the hell?!?", I yelled as I realized my feet were off the ground. I looked behind me to see dragon wings. Actual dragon wings on my back! Then I realized that the wings made a huge hole in the back of my hoodie. They were purple and were not made of Aether, they were real. I touched them and I quickly moved my hand away from them. Apparently, dragon wings are really sensitive. The crystal was now around my neck, light purple in color, and I slowly descended to the ground.

"What the...", I said. "Draco, you have wings", Wendy said it amazement. They suddenly started flapping uncontrollably. "Crap! How do I make them stop?!", I yelled. "Draco, just focus", Chelia said. I calmed down and focused on controlling my wings. They slowly started to stop and contracted on my back. Chelia decided to try and touch my wings and one wing hit her across the face. 'That is what you deserve', I thought. "You okay Chelia?", I asked. "Yeah, I guess don't touch the wings then", Chelia said.

"Are your powers back?", Wendy asked. "I don't know, let's see", I said. I held out my hand tried to manipulate Aether but was unable to. "Damnit", I said. "It will take time, Draco", Wendy said, "You will need to train a bit". "We should get out of here", Chelia said. "Right, let's go", I said. We left the cave and went back to my house. When we got to the house, I spoke, "Alright, I'll sleep on the couch and you two will have to share the bed in the bedroom. It should be big enough for the two of you".

They went back into the bedroom and soon fell asleep. I sat on the couch and looked at the crystal. I did feel magic coming from it but it was not the same as my amulet. I thought to myself, 'This kind of looks like the gem that was in my amulet... what if there is also an exeed in this as well'. I soon fell asleep and dreamt of the day ahead. A day of training.