♡5. The Flower Garden

We got back to the room and he slammed the door behind us. I didn't flinch but I was definitely curious of his mood.

"Why did you let him do that?" He asked, trying to keep his voice calm.

I turned and shook my head, "he got into my head.. After that I couldn't stop... You weren't here when I woke up. He was."

"That's your excuse?" He crossed his arms.

"It's the truth."

He lowered his head, "his bite marks are all over you, Lily." I smirked to myself at his nickname he began using more frequently as I'd been here.

"I'm new to this. You said that yourself.. My desires are heightened."

"So you have sex with anyone you run into?" He said, his voicing rising.
"I didn't run into him, he was in here while I was sleeping!" I yelled.
His fist collided with the wall and caused a hole beside him. "Please go to the other room." He said.

"Why?"

"Just go. I don't want to hurt you."

I walked to the door and left. He laboured his anger but I could tell he was furious. It made me think that in the past he may have been hurt a lot. So much that even now, he couldn't help his anger. Even when it was uncontrollable in my situation.

"Excuse me?" A male voice said as I wandered slowly down the hall. I rolled my eyes, expecting to see one of the brothers of my mate.
But when I turned, I saw the man who Lucius has brought me when I first woke up here.

"Yes?" I answered.

He smiled a bit, "you're like me.." he asked.

"Like you?"

"Half.." He said.

I nodded and my desire came ruffling up. He was handsome. Taller than me, as all the men here are. I had noticed him in the past weeks a few times. And every time he was staring at me. Like they all would but of course the others were more secretive. He straight out couldn't take his eyes away.

"Can you help me?" He asked.

I nodded and moved to him, quickly putting my mouth on his. My hand staying on the back of his neck and both of his grabbing my waist, firm but gently. He moved one up my back and pulled on my hair. I could see him trying to pull back from wanting to bite.

"You won't be able to stop.." I said to him. He put his mouth on mine again and pushed my back against the wall. His body held me there as his hands travelled to the sides of my face. He was a good kisser. A great kisser actually. But I knew Harry was in the other room, fuming with anger because I had done this and more with Lucius.

"Stop." I said, getting my head to finally turn. But he didn't. He couldn't.

"Push me away." He said, still trying to kiss me. He was half, like me. He couldn't stop his desire and I knew that because I couldn't stop mine. But somehow this time, I managed it.
I pushed his body away from me and he stumbled back. We stood there breathless looking at each other. I could tell he wanted to come back and start again but he forced himself to stay where he was.

"I'm sorry.." He said.

I nodded, "I know.. I get it." I wanted more, of course but that wasn't going to happen. "Go back to your room.." I told him as I rushed to the stairs to get outside in the yard.

I didn't stop till I reached the flower garden. I'm assuming one of the women here assembled it.
I lay down on the grass, surrounded by the flowers and the smells they gave off. It felt much better than being inside. The sun wasn't out. I wasn't aloud outside if it was.
I didn't know if I would die and I never asked.

***

I didn't know how long I had been there. I drifted in and out of sleep, as half vampires could still enjoy slumber.

"She's so beautiful.." A female voice said. It sounded so dreamy and echoed. "She's what all vampires dream about." Another voice said.

I felt a hand touch mine and I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by the three other vampire women who lived here. Mates of Harry's brothers.
One lay down beside me and turned my head to face hers. The other two lay on the other side of me and played with my hair, while one rigged on my dress.
The one I faced put her hand on my face and kissed me. And just like before, my desire motivated me. They were taking advantage of it but at the moment, I didn't care.
My hand travelled into her hair as one of the others took off my dress. They took each other's off and we were completely naked. Kissing each other and letting our hands roam.
I had never done this before and if my knew problem wasn't around, I wouldn't have. But I couldn't help it now.

"He wants a piece of you too.." One said. I turned as one of them kissed my neck to see the one brother I hadn't really spoke to. Hunter.
He was shirtless and his hair was long. He was beautiful, just like the rest of them.

He kneeled down in front of me and his hand travelled to my face and down my neck slowly. It stopped there and roughly grabbed me tighter. It only made me want him more. His eyes did travel over the rest of me but he roughly pulled me to him and out his lips on my neck. His other hand held my waist tightly to.
He kissed down my body and then lay me on the grass again. He hovered over me and our eyes never broke away from each other.
"Leave us." He said. The girls stopped their movements, "Hunter." One spoke. "I want her alone. Go." He demanded.
They all got up, one reluctantly than the others and left us.

He trailed his finger down my body slowly, "I wondered when I'd get my turn.." He said.

"It's not a turn. You've all been taking advantage of me."

"You haven't stopped it."

"I can't." I said and he moved his mouth on my quickly. He kissed me and undid his pants. My hands tangled in his hair. He was really beautiful but not as much as Harry.

"I don't want to." I said.

He smiled at me a bit, "call for him. He'll come out and see us like this and he'll be even angrier than normal."
He kept kissing me and I let him. Well, not really 'let him' as much as I couldn't stop him. "You don't think I will?" I asked.
"You let Lucius have you.. Why can't I?"

"He tricked me.."

He stopped and looked down at me for a second, "should I trick you too?" Right as he said it, he put himself in me and it felt good.
But almost just as quickly, he was ripped off me. I looked to see Harry standing above Hunter, delivering hits to his face.
I grabbed my dress from beside me and quickly put it back on.

"Enough! Stop!" I yelled and grabbed Harry's arm.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" He yelled at me. "Why can't you stay away from them until this is over!" I slapped him hard and his face turned from the force. "They find me! I mind my own fucking business and they always show up!" I yelled.

He looked down at me angrily and then grabbed my wrist, dragging me back inside behind him. "What are you doing?!"

He brought me upstairs to the room across from the one I stayed in. He opened the door and pushed me inside. "Stay in here. I don't want to see you until this passes. Use him but never speak to me about what happens in here." He said before slamming the door.

Use him? What does that mean.

I turned to see the half vampire I kissed in the hallway.