♡14. Love Is A Flame

Lestat got me into Sky's old room without being noticed; not enough people lived here to see.

He pushed me in and I stumbled to the floor. A pair of shoes stood in front of me and I looked up to see Sky standing there.

"You said you wouldn't hurt her." He said, looking at Lestat.

He scoffed, "that was never part of the plan."

He pushed his shoe against my back and knocked me further to the floor. I started laughing and turned on my back to look up at him, "you're pathetic.." I laughed.

He kicked me again and I laughed more.

"You have no right to be superior to me." He said angrily.

"Then kill me.." I laughed. He really thought knocking me off would make others bow to him.

He groaned and put his hand on my neck but I moved my hand in the air and he went flying against the wall. "You can be mad that I've taken advantage of my power but you... will never be worth anyone's time if you harm me."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "my brothers—"

"Things were normal when you left. We were a family. Happy. With you gone, I didn't need to parent anyone.." I said.

His gaze looked past me and at Sky. "Keep her here under lock and key. I need to find Harry." He said, leaving the room.

"Find Harry for what?" I asked turning to Sky. It was the first time I actually really looked at him since I came I came in here.

His gaze travelled down my body, taking in my appearance. "I missed you." He said quietly.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm leaving this room. If you stop me, I'll hurt you." I told him calmly.

"He never told me what he needed to see Harry for.." He said shaking his head, "he wanted my help but would never tell me everything."

I had no idea what his plan was. It kind of seemed like he didn't have a plan. Then I started to smell smoke.

"Is that?" Sky said.

I nodded, "smoke."

He was trying to burn the entire house down with all of us in it.

We rushed over to the door and tried to open it. It wouldn't, but with a flick of my hand it came flying off.
I could feel my anger rushing through me as I walked out of the room and every single door came flying open as I passed.

I found Hunter, Ginger and Rosalina rushing down the hall at the sound of fire alarms and smoke starting to surround us.

"What happened?" One of them yelled to me.

"Lestat."

Hunters eyes narrowed at his brothers name. Trying to burn a house of vampires to the ground would be enough for just one of us to be furious, even if they're brothers.

We rushed down the stairs to see flames spreading like a fire would. "Where's Harry?" I asked, hoping Hunter would know.

"He went to feed.."

"Are you sure?" I asked in a panic and he nodded.

"What about Lucius and Mina?"

Before the question could be answered, a high pitch scream was let out and we all ran towards the noise.

Mina's arm had caught fire but was quickly put out. But the most eye grabbing was Lucius and Lestat fighting closer to the flames than anything.

"Stop!" I yelled, "you wanted me. Leave everyone else alone."