♡11. Her

I left Harry alone, I think we both needed it. He could realize he didn't control me and I could realize I could potentially control anything.

I opened a door, entering the one room I knew I could find some help.

"I assume you're not here for advice.." Lestat said as I entered.

My eyes scanned the room and I saw all three of Harry's brothers sitting in the small library I had just entered.

"I was above to come and ask for a coffin so I could be alone.." Right then, something came over me. The venom again. "But now that I'm in here.. I don't think I want to be alone." I said, my voice coming out innocent but sultry, just like Mina's.

Lucius and Hunter both stood up and all three of them had their eyes on me.

"Lilith.. What the hell are you doing?" Lestat said, watching me closely but being the furthest away from me.

"I want to have fun.." I said. The venom in me had fully taken over as my fingers grabbed the small straps of my dress. "Don't you want to have fun?" I asked before letting go of the straps and having the dress fall completely to the floor. I stood there naked but Lucius reached me first and attached his mouth to mine. Keeping one hand on my and the other on my waist.

Then Hunter reached me and his mouth went to my neck and started kissing there. It felt so good and it felt even better that I had gained some kind of power over them.

My eyes met Lestat. His gaze still on me. I moved my head and Lucius went to my neck as Hunter went to my collarbone. "You wanted this.. You're the one who wanted me first... remember?"

He nodded and I could tell I got in his head a little bit.
He walked a little bit closer as Lucius and Hunter continued to kiss me everywhere and keep their hands all over me.

"You wanted it first.." I said as he came and stood right in front of me.
Lucius and Hunter both stopped and looked at Lestat. Our eyes never moving from each other.

"Take me."

He kissed me quickly and deeply. Like he waited so long to have permission for that.
My eyes stayed closed but he lifted me and just as quick, he lay me down on a soft bed.
I opened my eyes and saw him above me, red silk sheets under me and a red canopy all around.
Lucius kissed me first again and then Hunter.
Their shirts were unbuttoned but I was still the only naked one.

"Take them off." I said and they did. Without even having to look in their eyes.

Lestat did as well but much slower. Like he was trying to resist.
I sat up and gently grabbed his jaw, then his neck.

"Never fear me Lestat." Is whispered.

His eyes closed and he shook his head before moving back, away from me completely.
He looked at me like he'd seen a ghost.

I smiled at him and then allowed Hunter to kiss me, laying back down against the bed.

If he didn't want to stay.. he didn't have to.

~ Lestat's P.O.V. ~

I rushed out of the room, away from something I never thought would happen.

I hadn't seen her in years. Decades.

And then Lilith.. shows her to me?
Why... How could she do that.

I didn't believe it could be reincarnation. Vampires couldn't come back like that.

"Never fear me Lestat."

The words echoed in my mind. The ones she said to me.
And then Lilith.. She looked just like her for a second. Then she was gone. The image flashed in my mind again.

I shook my head to clear it away

My blood courses through her veins. But so does Harry's. I never thought it would be possible but maybe it is. Maybe the mix of our blood with hers..

Maybe we've made her just like Queen Akasha. 

~ Lilith's P.O.V. ~

"You tricked me.." Lucius said from behind me. "Using the very thing I taught you."

"Oh, and you didn't want to do it?" I asked, knowing he did.

He came over and gripped my waist, his lips next to my ear. "That... is an entirely different thing." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I sighed and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and his staying on my waist. "Why is it that Mina isn't aloud to be alone with a man that isn't you... but you can be alone with me?"

He furrowed his brows, "my mate is mine and mine alone."

"Is that what you think I am to Harry?"

"I think that's what he wants.. and you go behind his back to his very own brothers." He said, a sneaky tone in his voice. I laughed at his attempt to try and make me feel guilty. I was thankful that Hunter had already left.

My hand ran to his hair and pulled roughly, "down." I said and he fell to his knees. He looked at me hard and annoyed.
I kissed him and he of course, reciprocated.

"Guilt doesn't scare me, Lucius. And it wouldn't scare Mina either.." My hand gently touched his neck, "if you're going behind her back to be so close with me.. and I know it will happen again. You will let her do as she pleases as well." I said.

His gaze landed on my lips then back to my eyes, "it's not really in my control when it comes to you."

"Yes it is. Don't try and pretend that I made you come to me first.. That was all you."

I let go of his hair and his body relaxed, still on his knees in front of me. "She'll go to Sky.. Do you really want someone you love going behind your back?"

I laughed as I turned for the door, "it seems like the only ones in this house who truly love their mate.. is the ones that have to share her." I said before leaving him alone in the room.

I never thought being a vampire would cause such a wave in my mood. Or in my personality.
I just loved the feeling of being in control, especially when people tried to control me.

I walked down the hall way and passed by a mirror. I looked into it at my vampire skin and eyes.

And I saw her. The person I have become.