Introduction

Hello Everyone! If you are here then thanks a lot for coming and reading! This is my first book and first work so please bare with me. I would love comments and preferences, so please don't shy out and comment. I really appreciate you all reading so without blabbering more I will let you all continue.... :)

So in this chappy, I will just give Introduction of the characters of the story.

All of them are living away from home in Mumbai, as all are adults and working. When they came to this city they all found each other through living together and by work. Now they are a gang and all hang out together. All of them are very important to each other even if they fight, they get along again(I mean that's how friends are, right?). They are #yaariyas.  

Avneet: A rising actress and social media influencer. 2o years old. Loves to dance Kathak and Western. Best friends with Jannat and Reem. Her gossip partner is Arishfa and Ashnoor! She literally meets Arishfa 4 days a week as they collaborate a lot of their tiktok videos. Twin sister of Jaijeet(as in same age ) and small cousin sister of Faisu. She is really close to Faisu in sharing her problems with him. Currently working in show Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga and her co-actor is Siddharth. 

Siddharth: A rising actor

Siddharth: A rising actor. 21 years old. Every girl swoons over him, he has killer looks. Loves gymnastics and is a fitness freak! Loves his mom a lot. Overprotective of his co-actor and best friend Avneet. Best friends with Faisu and Jaijeet. Cousin bro of Ahaan. Lives with Faisu. Treats Arishfa as his sister. Currently working in show Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga and his co-actor is Avneet. 

Ashnoor: A actress working in Patiala Babes show

Ashnoor: A actress working in Patiala Babes show. 20 years old. Loves enjoying little things in life and absolutely loves food. She and Avneet are experts in ditching their diets. Loves keeping everyone updated on gossip. She is romantic but hasn't found anyone as she ships everyone with someone or the other in their gang leaving herself no one (at least for now).  She and Arishfa share an apartment.