Chap 12

I am just overwhelmed by how many people still want this book, thus I am going to continue it. Thanks for all this support it's really overwhelming. 

Everyone has fallen asleep. But Avneet can't, she gets up quietly and goes to the balcony and sees Sid already sitting there in the balcony and she quietly sits beside him and they both look at the stars while sipping from the same bottle. Avneet keeps her head on Sid's shoulder and they talk about how silly their fight was and they both end up laughing. 

They both wake up in the morning and Jannat brings coffee to Avneet and smirks at her, she rolls her eyes.

They all then head for their work.
Avneet and Sid has a interview with India Forums so they go to their head office straight.

Avneet: Yar, Sid kuch ulta phulta mat bolna, thik hai?
Sid: ok fine yar Avu

*In interview*
Int: Hi welcome to India Forums
Sidneet: Thank You
Int: So it's a compatibility type of test
Avu: oh I can do them well
Sid: shut up, I do better
Avu: Oh please
Int: ok guys, first question is for Sid, Sid what perfume does Avneet love?
Sid: Easy she has it on right now, its lavender sparkles from Victoria's Secret
Int give impressed teasing look to Avneet form behind the camera and Avneet gives a look what stop the camera is on. Haha
Avneet: We know each others perfume, no big deal
Int: sureeee
Sidneet: gives a awkward laugh

They both continue with the interview and spill tea for sidneetians.

Avneet: Sid I have to head for Ramji's shoot, bye!
Sid: hmmm, bye, see you at The party in the evening
Avu: wait, what party?
Sid: aree yar it's another some promotional party, we have to go, so just come
Avu: Ok pick me up?
Sid: sure, bye

Then they left, Sid to Aladdin set and Avneet to shoot her music video

*In pahadan shoot set*
Riyaz: Hey hottie!
Avu: Hi ri, was up?
Riyaz: Nm, busy looking at you
Avu: So cheezy
Saying that Avneet laughed and went away to get ready.

Throughout the shoot they got little time to chat, Avneet and Riyaz's friendship was getting stronger.
Riyaz: Avneet do you like my company?
Avu: Ya, ofcourse, your so funny yar. Why all of a sudden?
She questioned as she looked at him.
Riyaz: No, nothing, it's just I like you na
He winked as he said, Avneet laughed.
"Your playing smooth here, I see" Avneet looked again and then took her bag to leave. He waved to her. Avneet got in her car and went to her stylist's home to get ready for the promotional party for the evening.

*later after she got ready*
Sid was honking from his car down, "ok, bye gotta rush now" Avneet said to her stylist as she hurried down the stairs. "Hi, Sid" she said as she got in the front seat beside him quickly. "Hi avs, looking good" Sid smiled at her. She smiled back.

Her outfit

Her outfit. Sid stopped himself from looking at her, she looked so hot with that Indian outfit.

*In the party*
"Hi!!" Ash shouted from her interview place and called Avu, Reem and Sid for the interview place. (Ok guys, I changed Anushka to Ashnoor, so it's back to the original cast again). "Ye dekho, these are my babes" Ash said while laughing "aree Sid ko bhi" Avneet said while laughing, "haan uske alawa" Ash laughed again. Reem and Ash looked at each other, pretending then to look everywhere else and trying not to laugh. Sidneet both look at each other and roll their eyes, Sid eyes Ash to not laugh in front of the interview and Avu hits Ash in the back and eyes Reem. They both burst out laughing, "sorry, sorry, it's just that our power couple was intimidating us" Ash said while laughing. Sidneet both glared at her before trying to explain to the camera that they are joking and all. Reem high fies Ash and then after the long explanation that sidneet is not real they leave the interview.

The gang meets up together and stand near each other. Sid wraps his arm around Avu and puts his chin on her shoulder from the back, Ash and Reem start their teasing and laughing again and this time the rest join them. "Oh bhai, dont do romance with my sister khulam khulam" Faisu told Sid showing a slapping hand to him. Sid stuck his tongue out and kissed Avu's cheek in front. Avneet looked at him and playfully slapped him. Then before anyone knew they were all chasing each other and they all headed out. All of them started huffing for air outside and then they all ended up laughing. These were moments they loved. They sat on top of Faisu's jeep and Sids open header car all together and just stared at the stars. This gang is very impulsive. All of a sudden they decided to go to a campsite 2 hours away and come back next morning. But the girls were little hesitant as they were all in fancy dresses. But they were used to such impulsive decisions, it took some convincing, but Reem and Jannat were already convinced, Avneet and Ash looked at each other a little helplessly before they also agreed.

"Woohoo!! This is the best part of my life, my 20s is awesome!!!" shouted Jai and and Reem joined in and they all emotionally hugged each other while laughing. They embraced the dark night and memories they have all made together. "Kabhi mat chorna" Avneet whispered in the hug, "kabhi nahi" Ash whispered, "never ever" Sid and Faisu replied.

They all stood up then, "Yar, having these many friends who are girls are making us all emotional" Jai whined, "haan yaar, dekh kitne emotional kardete yeh log" Ahaan whined along and Jannat and Arishfa were like "acha jiiii" they looked at them narrowing their eyes and again they bursted out laughing. "Ok, ok all at into the cars now" Reem ordered. "Ai ai" Avneet saluted and laughed at Vaish, ehe imitated to slap her while giving her a laugh. They all dispersed into cars. Some cars will be left back here, cuz they didnt need so many to go together.

Car 1: Avu, Sid, Faisu, Jannat, Ash

Car 2: Jai, Reem, Ahaan, Arishfa

"Let's gooooooo!!!" shouted Ash and the cars dispersed off.

Next chappy: Fun at camp and some interesting convo between sidneet

Xoxo
Rohini
♡♡♡

Your thoughts on the chappy?
(I need feedback, you all)

Suggestions for next chappy?

~~~