Chap 9

In the party, everyone is having fun dancing, Whereas Yaariyans are busy chatting about something.

Info: Yaariyan is the group name for the celebrity gang.
The group includes:
Avneet
Ashnoor
Arishfa
Reem
Jannat
Sid
Faisu
Ahaan
Jaijeet

Continuing the story....
Avneet is sitting on Sids lap and Arishfa on Ahaans, they all are talking, chatting, drinking. Ramji walks up to them and everyone hugs him. He is known for bollywood's music video handler. So everyone behaves well with him as it gets them opportunities. Jannat and Avneet get called by Ramji to a side. Yaariyans look and wait to hear what he tells the two girls.

"Ok, I have two music videos coming up, so I will feature you both separately in two videos." Ramji explains. "Ok with whom?" Avneet asks, "Jannat you will do it with Rohan, am sure you know him", "ya I know, he is a great guy" Jannat says happy with the project. "For you Avneet, I will feature Riyaz with you", Avneets mouth drops a little and she closes it back up being appropriate. She knew that he said Sid will get featured with her. But, she wasn't reluctant to work with Riyaz. Riyaz was a very popular timtokfame and Insta fame. Avneet loved with new people so she was excited.

Both the girls went back and explained it to the other.
"Aree Yar aise kaise, Sid feature hone wale the na?" Ash says angrily, "chill Ash" Sid says calmly while he himself confused. "Ramji said apparently we both will feature in another bigger upcoming one" Avneet said. "And when exactly is that?" Arishfa says angrily as well. "In 7 months" Avneet says looking down at the floor. "Seriously!! What the hell is wrong with Ramji? I don't understand sometimes. He wants to feature that stupid Riyaz who can't even act and does only tiktok" shouts Faisu. "Chill bro, it's ok" Sid says while to calm the situation. "He might be good" Avneet says looking everywhere in the room except Sid. Yaariyans all give her s stare, she shrugs and Sid or Avneet can say a word Ramji comes back.

"Meet Riyaz Avneet, Riyaz meet Avneet, am sure you guys know each other but still" Ramji says and introduces them to each other.
"Hi Riyaz" Avneet says and extends her hand to him for a handshake. "Oh come on don't be formal" Riyaz says and goes and hugs without even letting her know. Sid notices that, nothing special, just two upcoming Co-actors.

This is Riyaz, if someone doesn't know👇

It's been two hours since the last scene

It's been two hours since the last scene. Riyaz and Avneet have become awesome friends and have been dancing like bad people for the entire party. Sid was getting very insecure but didn't show it. He didn't show cuz he knew that they were friends. After party Riyaz and Avneet are tired but they manage to take a photo and Riyaz uploads it on Insta captioning it as "Found a awesome soul friend today, didn't know this girl could dance so well 😍. Totally rocked it off both of us today, something coming soon...
Ps- this is our tired pic after dancing like hell"
And posted this. 👇

Yaariyans phone blowed up with messages 10mins right after

Yaariyans phone blowed up with messages 10mins right after. Messages from Dan's and media houses came in look flood. Message slike these👇

- WHATS THE PROJECT?
-THEY LOOK SO CUTE
ARENT SID SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS VIDEO?
- CAN YOU TELL IF THEY ARE DATING
- ISNT SID JEALOUS
- I FELL BAD FOR SID
-YAARIYANS DO YOU SUPPORT THIS?
- YAARIYANS IS THERE ANY PROBLEM BETWEEB SID AND AVNEET
- DID SID AND AVI BREAK UP?
- I SHIP RIYAZ AND AVNEET 😍
- RIYAZIANS AND AVNEWTIANS ARE EAGERLY WAITING
- CAN'T WAIT!!!!
- SEEMS SO FUN!

THIS WERE FEW EXAMPLES OF MESSAGES THAT CAME IN FLOWING THROUGH DMS.

They all ignore it for then and sit in car as it was 3Am and they had to shoot and work next day. Everyone was tired to talk or think right then.

*put the music on*

Sid and Avneet go in the same car. Avu place her head on his shoulder and both talk about just everything and anything of their life.
They pull the both side windows down, let the down wind hit their faces. They both reach pass by a juhu beach and climb down.

Avneet takes her shoe in her hand and hold the other hand with Sid's hand and both of them see the silent sea waves hitting the shore. Sid Chase's her around both getting their feet wet and the moon on top shining bright. This was a stress and frustration reliever of what happened today for Sid. He looked into her eyes and her gleaming laughter of happiness running on the beach on top of the water like a young soul. He felt pure happiness in just seeing this moment. "Am I falling for her?" Sid questioned himself. He laughed and they both ran and ran till they were out of breath and cracked jokes till they their mouths were hurting extremely. It was 5Am the darkness was less, they both headed home, by home I mean they both headed to Sid's apartment as Jannat and Reem must have locked her out. Faisu shared the apartment but not room. The apartment had two rooms unlike Avneet's. They both headed home and both just plopped onto bed and dozed off.

Woohoo! I have updated sort of in time people! XOXO😜❣️😘

*Promo of next chapter*
"What the hell!!" Someone shouts. Another shouts "They always sleep like this nothing unusual", "you shut up, what if they did that?" Another says giggling.

Any recommendations for upcoming chapters, I might put some in😜

Fav scene?

Worst scene?

Byeeeee love you alll