Chap-10

This chappies promo was: "What the hell!!" Someone shouts. Another shouts "They always sleep like this nothing unusual", "you shut up, what if they did that?" Another says giggling.

Avneet wakes up and checks the time, it says 11: 02 am. "Oh shit, am so late after yesterday", Avneet thinks to herself and rushes to the toilet, she brushes her teeth while hearing some soft murmurs outside and then some shouting at each other, there is a mix of male and female voices shouting and talking to each other. Considering only Faisu lived here in the apartment other than Siddharth she thought it might be some friend of Faisu. Without paying further attention she went into the shower and wore a long clean hoody of Sids from his cupboard. She left her hair open and uncombed as it was wet. Sid was still deeply sleeping, Avneet observed him, chuckled and left the room. With opening the door and walking to the dining area she saw...

Reem giggling, Faisu's hand on top of Jannat's shoulder. Three of them standing in a circle talking intensely about something. Then she hears "What the hell!!" Jannat says. Faisu says "They always sleep like this nothing unusual", "you shut up, what if they did that?" Reem said. "Well Avu is my sissy and I will kill her if she does it so quickly," Faisu said moving his arms around hysterically. "Oh god, you so overprotective," Jannat said with a chuckle. "I sort of want it to happen," Reem said chuckling and Jannat join in.

"Well too bad for you people" Avneet said arms crossed around in front. Walking of pretending to be angry and heading to the kitchen to make tea. "Oy drama queen, itni drama maat kar, go si I will make you tea" Faisu said hitting her at the back of her head. "Aaja meri drama queen" Jannat said opening her arms out. "E Avu Mujhe Pura gossip chahiye, rest you go wherever you want, I don't care about you" Reem said trying to act real. "As if, not true, you can't live without me churail" Avu said rolling her eyes. "Acha baba, now tell!!!" Reem and Jannat screamed. "What!!!???" Avu said. "What happened" Jann and Reem said jiggling their eyebrows. "Leave my sister alone!" Faisu said and handed everyone mugs of coffee and winking at Avu. Avu dragged Faisu by his arm and took him to the side telling "Bhai you no na? Nothing happened. We went to the beach and came back home tired and slept. Plus aapko toh pata hai, we sleep like this always." Avneet explained in a breath and Faisu only gave a calm and reassuring nod to her. 

"Ok fine, yeh le gadhi, your clothes. Get ready I will drop you for Aladdin shooting" Jannat said. "I don't have Aladdin shooting, I am on break as I have to shoot with Riyaz for the next few weeks now" Avneet said. Then after little more chatting and getting ready Avneet headed off with Jannat and Reem to film city without saying bye to Sid as he was sleeping. 

"Hi, Avneet" Riyaz said upon her reaching the set. They greeted and then Avneet headed off to getting ready for the shoot. After they both were ready they started shooting. They were shooting for many scenes all together. Then there was a scene where Riyaz had to wrap his arms around Avneet's waist and put his chin on her shoulder, she instantly remembered Sid as he does the same thing and suddenly the shoot was feeling uncomfortable to her. 

They had to head off for a photoshoot of their poster. Rest of the day was pretty normal. Avneet and Riya were actually hitting of together really well. Sid had to come pick her and Riyaz up from the sets as they were all heading to Ahaans apt for normal Friday get together. Now, this is only a Yaariayan tradition, but Hasnaika, Riyaz and Rohan will join in as they are recent co-actors of members of the group. 

Riyaz and Avneet were finishing off their last shoot when Sid came in to wait for them, he was seeing the shooting. Riyaz and Avneet had to be an inch apart pretending they were kissing and Riyaz threw Avneet to the wall and put his arms around her. Sid felt uneasy after he was the only one who has been this close to her mostly. They were done and Riyaz was laughing apart after that scene, they found it funny. 

Then Avneet saw Sid and ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you mado, like so much" Avneet said. "Ya, I can see" Sid scoffed. "What?" Avneet said breaking of the hug. "Nothing, can we leave" he said irritatedly. He took her hand to the green room, took her bags and out they both were in front of the car. "Sid you okay?" Avu said, "Ya of course I am, why wouldn't I?" Sid said looking at her. Sid opened the door for her to go in, "Sid, we have to wait for Riyaz, remember?" Avu said. "Oh ya" Sid said and leaned upon the car waiting for Riyaz to come. Riyaz walked out and then Sid sat straight in, Avneet was finding his behavior very arrogant and now it was pissing her off. Riyaz sat back and Avneet would have sat in the front but now she was pissed so she just sat in the back seat with Riyaz. When she did that Sid looked shocked and turned to look at her, she was looking out the window. Throughout the car journey, they both had continuous glances through the mirror. 

*Next chappy promo*

- Sid walks in finding Avneet and Riyaz together in the bathroom, faces inches apart. 

So what do you think will happen that will cause Avneet to jump so fast and being so close to Riyaz and what will happen to make their faces inches apart? Will Sid be okay with it? How will Sid feel? 

Well, find out in the next chappy :)

Also, chappy is 950 words long. I am trying to make the chappy's longer slowly. 

Best scene? (ps- I know there aren't many or any sidneet scenes to be fare. xd)

Worst scenes (lol I know there are many xd)

How was the chappy? 

Till next time bye, xoxo....